POST YOUR EYEGLASSES VOL 8.875%

Originally Posted by innovazn2

RB3016-02.png

3016 51's
damn these are sexy.

Got these not to long ago, not sure what models they are
Not sure why this pic came out like this and do not know how to flip.

These are my beaters. Sorry for the crappy pic.

I love my glasses but i def think its time for some contacts. They just seem to get in the way all to often. 

Got these not to long ago, not sure what models they are
Not sure why this pic came out like this and do not know how to flip.

These are my beaters. Sorry for the crappy pic.

I love my glasses but i def think its time for some contacts. They just seem to get in the way all to often. 

Got these prescribed for 15 shipped... Nothing special, but I like them. I need to upgrade to some Ray-Ban's though.

ir0t46.jpg

Got these prescribed for 15 shipped... Nothing special, but I like them. I need to upgrade to some Ray-Ban's though.

ir0t46.jpg

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

Ray_Ban_RX5121_2000.jpg

How much does a pair of these run for? I'm currently wearing contacts but I'm thinking of picking up a pair of glasses just to switch it up from time to time.

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

Ray_Ban_RX5121_2000.jpg

How much does a pair of these run for? I'm currently wearing contacts but I'm thinking of picking up a pair of glasses just to switch it up from time to time.

What store should I go to for the best prices and selection?
I always go to Costco and pay $100 for my prescription since I don't have insurance.  Any cheaper places?  Their selection of frames is pretty limited.

What store should I go to for the best prices and selection?
I always go to Costco and pay $100 for my prescription since I don't have insurance.  Any cheaper places?  Their selection of frames is pretty limited.

Back
Top Bottom