Post your favorite HR bat flip or celebration Vol. Spring Training's almost here

So me and my son Bruce Waynee were discussing the merits of the bat flip and stuff like that.

He said his favorite is when Barry did the full spin after his walk-off (can't find a pic or vid to save my life).

I've gotta go with the Pujols off Lidge in the 05 NLCS just for the affect of it because the Astros needed one out to go to the WS and Pujols hit that slider so +!%+*!@ far and just stood there watching it like "
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ya'll really thought you were going to the series huh"

Honorable mention to Hong-Chi Kuo's bat flip off John Maine
pimp.gif

Rickey Henderson popping his collar while rounding the bags
laugh.gif

Barry Bonds doing the "spin"

Luke Scott sliding home (and infuriating the Detroit Tigers) after hitting a walk-off HR
laugh.gif

I'm not a baseball fan at all but I remember Big Papi hitting a homer in a game in the Baseball World Cup or whatever it's called....then he juz flipped the bat a struted. I know y'all baseball fans know what i'm referring to...i think there was a bit of history between the 2 teams/players in a prior game.

Papi's "swag" at that moment was
eek.gif
pimp.gif

OP nailed it. First one that came to mind was Pujols of Lidge
eek.gif
pimp.gif

But on the regular it was for sure this man...
griffey.jpg

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Rickey Henderson popping his collar while rounding the bags
laugh.gif

I do this in my IM softball games all the time. I just need some neon green batting gloves 
pimp.gif

Not a bat flip but hey, *@@+ it

3766554424_6c0ac54aab.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Where's Gunna w/his Soriano gif from this season? That +*%% was tough
laugh.gif

Its on my other computer....

wait til i get to the crib, that plus the Yayo You cant see me
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Steve Finleys flip after hitting the walk off grand slam against the Giants in 2004.

Kuo's flip
laugh.gif

manny's flip against the Angels was dope. One of my favorites.

Japanese player's bat flips > MLB players bat flips

The bat flips in Japan are on point.
pimp.gif

luke ramirez

kuo's is pretty fresh though

btw, if there is a scroll bar for the picture u post, it may be too big

Ryan Klesko had one of the best flips ever...not sure of the significance of the homer, but the replay is always in my head.  he was playing for the Giants at the time, wish i could find a vid.

Carlos Delgado had a real good one after he hit his 4th homer of the game with Toronto.

Saw this and I thought I was buggin since we were just talking about it
laugh.gif

but anyway I think its definitely the Barry Bonds 360 after hitting the HR against the dodgers although I'm bias
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom