Post your favorite HR bat flip or celebration Vol. Spring Training's almost here

barry bonds 360 spin
rickey doing what rickey do best, pop his collar

how can we forget manny, dude will pose when his team is down 7-1
pimp.gif

griffey is GOAT
but i was always a fan of roided out bret boone's little bat flip. that plus the bleach blonde tips just had me
laugh.gif
for everyone of his 39 homers in 2001

BatToss.jpg

Boone
Albert
Griffey
Man Ram
Soriano

sidenote: Why aren't MLB videos allowed on Youtube?

What you all know about Bubba Crosby after his walkoff HR back in 2005!? I swear to this day he paused time for a split second after he swung the bat.

When Pablo hit a walk off, didnt even look at it, just spit the dip out and started jogging. Also, eveytime Eugenio Velez hits one, dude stares at like hes a homerun hitter. Cracks me up.

MLB really does themselves a disservice by not allowing their highlight videos to be easily found on the internet.

Kenny Lofton had the best bat flip/swag after ball 4.  My dude would flip the bat on the plate before it was even in the catchers' mitt and would be half way down the line before the ump even called ball 4.  People had issues with it ALL the time.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I remember he did it in the 2007 ALCS against Beckett on 3-0 and the ump called it a strike.  Beckett went after him after he popped up the next pitch.
laugh.gif

Big Papi in the World Baseball Classic a couple years ago when he hit the homerun, ice-grilled the catcher, and flipped the bat up in the air was the cleanest I've seen....

That homer Pujols hit off Lidge was disgusting cause he hit that ball hard as %**%, then struted around the bases like a G. I felt sorry for the ball.

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

That homer Pujols hit off Lidge was disgusting cause he hit that ball hard as %**%, then struted around the bases like a G. I felt sorry for the ball.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom