Post Your Grails

mai gawd... I need these!

One of my biggest regrets from my younger sneaks days was that I got cute and decided to buy two pairs of less expensive sneakers instead of that pair back when they came out. I wound up buying a pair of what I recall being Air Accel lows in the green/purple/black Carnivore CW and some canvas Guess boots... probably rocked them with a pair of denim overall shorts with one strap undone!

Last edited:
One of my biggest regrets from my younger sneaks days was that I got cute and decided to buy two pairs of less expensive sneakers instead of that pair back when they came out. I wound up buying a pair of what I recall being Air Accel lows in the green/purple/black Carnivore CW and some canvas Guess boots... probably rocked them with a pair of denim overall shorts with one strap undone!

one of the pairs I remember when I always walked in shoe stores to admire air units as a kid.... would love Nike to retro these.

Nice Viz Zoom Uptempos! If I can find the Duke cw Iike I had in high school, I'd be one happy man...

My #1 GP

came in here to post these

2 pears??!!
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Loving this tread! We should get more people to post here, I'm interested in seeing other people's grails.

Back
Top Bottom