2d0di7c.jpg

Grails that i don't own

011413_1_p.jpg

011109_1_p.jpg

011085_1_p.jpg

Will post the grails that i own when i get home

very low hype shoe at the time.

very un-tapped style of shoe thus far as well
but its my favorite type of shoe (gato) in my favorite safari colorway.

pairs in similar condition go for around $500 on ebay.

from 2010.

Lunar Gato Safari

Grails I own/Have owned and let go (usually because I want a better retro or a better condition pair

1. View media item 600539 (Have them still, but I'm never not window shopping for 2001's)

2. View media item 600540 (Trying to get this same 2000 retro back in better condition)

3. View media item 600543 (The IV's. 2012 quality wasn't where I needed it to be at all. Hunt for '99's continue |I)

4. View media item 600545 (These were a size too big, so as much as I loved them, I had to let them go. Working on getting my money right and getting my actual size :smh:

5. View media item 600546 (Sorry for the on-foot picture. Loved the leather, but these were really heavy, so I'm going to hunt for the 2004 retro)

6 & 7. View media item 600550 (XII's served their time as you can see. Want to grab the original pair. The 2009 Space Jam retro was terrible. Going to hunt down the 2000's when I knock a few things off the list.)

Grails I Want

1. View media item 600552 (My picture, but I was holding them for a friend. Would've copped them from him myself if they weren't a size too big.)

2. View media item 600557 (Really want to have these by my birthday next year)

3. View media item 600558 (Eventually... hopefully |I)

Sorry for going overboard. I just went down memory lane once I started.

Last edited:
I'm lazy and don't want to get up to take a picture so i'll use one from google lol but here's the first pair on my grail's list that I managed to cop just a few weeks ago

Know many don't like the tens, and I usually care more about flashier/louder kicks than these, but the Linen's are just so clean and the perfect shoes to wear with some khaki's. Mad love for these and wouldn't trade em for the world. Mine were used, worn a few times by the original owner of course, and have some yellowing on the mid sole, but that's simply going to be a result of time anyways.

The rest of the shoes on my list I sadly don't own (yet) but here's two more

Kobe Zoom V Big Stage Home Edition, same pair the Mamba wore when he won his 5th championship.

KD V Aunt Pearl. Just the overall uniqueness of the shoe, i'd never wear it often, but these would be fire anytime I did!

A few more that I can't post pics of would be:

Air Yeezy 2 Pure Platinum (Don't know if i'll ever be willing to drop the cash for it sadly)

Air Jordan 3 Doernbecher (Same situation as the Yeezy's, but not as unattainable)

Lebron Zoom 4 Fruity Pebbles (Never even seen these, save for a friend's pair)

Air Jordan 11 Concord (Favorite 11, but I feel that there are just so many fakes out there that it's impossible to actually find one.)

Kobe 7 What the Kobe (For 500 dollars off Flightclub or Ebay i'll probably be copping within then next few months)

Air Jordan 4 Oregon Ducks (Wish these weren't so limited.)

Air Jordan 5 Quai 54 (The white pair at least)

Lebron 9 Lake Summit Hornet (Will also probably cop fairly soon)

Nike Dunk Low Reese's

Nike Dunk Low Concords

Nike Dunk Low Premium 10 Anniversary (Strangely enough I hated dunks as a kid, but I like them now, whereas my brother's always loved them and owns quite a collection)

There's some great ones in here, and a few of my own personal grails too.

I'll take pics later when I have the time to take my camera out.

DS 4s are almost certainly a wrap. I have some Vs that I still wear because I've been wearing them for years. But, I have DS pairs too and I'd be pretty scared to give them a try. 3s are risky too, but maybe hold up the best out of the bunch. I have some DS Black Infra VIs still that I think might hold up, but there's no need for me to try because I have a pair that I wear. So, by the time I need the others, I'm sure they'll be a wrap. The IVs are probably the worst of all of them. I actually have multiple pairs of '99 IV SAMPLES - a pair of white cement and 2 pairs of blacks - and they're all cracked up even though I've never worn them. I wouldn't mind sole swapping them.

not always the case,i owned a pair of oreo 4s from 99 that held up on me fine till i sold them idk never kept in touch with that guy maybe they broke down on him over time but i doubt it.i myself have a pair of flight 89s from 1999 that i have probably worn 10x with no problems.and both pairs were bought ds.i think its more about getting lucky with how they were stored.some say cold and dark is the best but who really knows??i have had kicks that i worn consistently break down.i just think foam midsole kicks are unpredictable.

Back
Top Bottom