roll.gif
...im lookin through some pics an sons got there whole online inventory :rofl:
roll.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
GOOOOOOOOOONIES​

^seriously. i talked to dood at capcity .. and he said he's getting tired of keeping up with his site. he sed he gets so many emails and calls that it's gettin crazy. ^ he even raised prices in store cuz of these NT fiends.. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Quote:
**Warning** Don't buy from Myshirtsco.com unless you feel like getting scammed like me. They just happened to forget to refund my money. Boy, did that work out nicely for them.**Warning**
:D
happy.gif
:frown:
frown.gif

She said oh my God is that a black card. I turned around and replied why yes, but I prefer the term African American Express - Kanye West
Spit it to you say little West to little beast and make the middle west blow like the middle east, peace - Kanye West
I had a girl named sprewell cause when I tried to stop, she still made me spin - Kanye West

Katherine Heigl = Dopeness on a Stick
Emily Frances = Dopeness on a Stick
Stacy Kamano = Dopeness on a Stick
Vanessa Minnillo = Dopeness on a Stick

^that TB Lightnings is real nice, i'm liking that colorway a lot.

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

I NNEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD that Blunted Cookie Monster Cool Grey fitted in my life.

Chicago BlackHawks is real nice too :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
*** Spread MTA Love Its The Brooklyn Way ***
Nostrand Ave-President St-Winthrop St-Church Ave-Beverly Rd-Newkirk Ave-Prospect Pk-Parkside Ave-Ave H-Ave J-Ave M-Kings Highway-Eastern Pkwy-Park Place-Utica Ave-Sutter Ave-Saratoga Ave-Rockaway Ave-Junius St-Hoyt St-Nevins St-Lafayette Ave-Prospect Pk-Fort Hamilton-Bergen St-Franklin Ave-Fulton St-Ralph Ave-Broadway Junction-Atlantic Ave-Flushing Ave-Bedford Ave-Marcy Ave-Chauncey St-Lorimer St-Hewes St​

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
That black hawks fit is disgusting G.....I NEED THAT :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
GOOOOOOOOOONIES
You Gettin at us???chance is slimmer than that chick in Calvin Klein pantses

is a NYC cat can cop me they black warriors fitted in a 7 3/4, i would def show some appreciation.
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

Back
Top Bottom