Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

That black Chicago Blackhawks with the green is fire :pimp:
pimp.gif

Not really feelin' that Leafs joint posted right above, it'd be fire if they had the "TML" logo in blue or something :\
ohwell.gif
myspace facebook

Quote:
okay he may have a point about that but you can't get mad about people who are asking for help and also get mad at those who are giving the info on where the spots are. I mean for real the store is in the business of making money and it's not some secret society where you have to have a secret handshake to get in. I'm sure that not everyone on here that knows about these good shops found them on their own and probably got some sort of info through word of mouth. So you sayin that if you your homie found a spot that has some good stuff in it he aint supposed to let you know where it's at cause he dont wanna "expose" the spot?
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

Man yall should be happy wit wat yall got...where I'm at there ain't @#%$ worth of selection of fitteds :smh:
smh.gif
FOR REAL, IT'S JUST SLANG RAP DEMOCRACY
HERE'S THE POLICY, SLIDE OFF THE RING, PLUS THE WALLABEES

I know I'm late but anywhere I can still get a Cookie Monster fitted in 7 3/8-7 1/2 in grey, black, or blue?
pm me
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense​

Can any one please help me with this hat? I picked this hat up but Im looking for other styles and I cant even find this one. I heard is a sample so Im wondering how much retail would of have been for this if in fact its a sample at all.

Quote:
Man yall should be happy wit wat yall got...where I'm at there ain't @#%$ worth of selection of fitteds :smh:
smh.gif
Reppin' that Sunshine State!!!

For Sale - Deadstock AJ 7s "Citrus" Size 11 $150 shipped & Deadstock Air Max 95 Hunt Pack Size 12.5 $110 shipped

wow, I'm actually feeling that TML maple leafs fitted. woulda been better in blue/silver though....

punisha15, where'd you cop if you don;t mind sayin?
formerly shoeWUfreak

Quote:
PREACH!!! You NYC cats are blessed with all the fitteds. I see where coogi is coming from with people beasting but I know CC and Peg is not the only places up there with some good fitteds. I wish could we switch place because you would appreciate what you have up there.
1986.​

any info on that brazil looking blackhawks joint?
"For How They Approching...I Keep a 8 on Both Sides...I Bear Arms..YES..Im Rex Grossman"

^how was that grand opening?
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

^Place was niiice. Love the layout. I like that every place is using Macs now.

Nice selection of hats. Prices weren't that bad. My crooks was $50.

They had a lot of Huf hats, Miska, Crooks, etc. They even have custom fitteds. Seems like they have a lot of sizes too.

I suggest that if you can, stop by.

^ Wasn't retail like $40 or $45 when they originally dropped? $50 isn't bad.

^Retail was what, $40? The hat didn't just come out so it's a fair price. Obviously not a bargain.

I wish I didn't forget my camera. Finally LA has a decent hat shop.

For people talking about that TML Maple Leafs hat, I did see one that was blue with the logo in shades of white and silver.

Unfortunately I last saw it in 2004 and the place that used to sell it no longer sells fitteds. :smh:
smh.gif
Team OtakuTEAM CARCURUS

Retail was $45+shipping @ Cmonwealth or the C&C site. I was only able to get the navy one on their first run. I slept when the site had the black and red one up for WEEKS :wow:
embarassed.gif

Cartoon, I sent you a pm. :tongue:
tongue.gif

All of my posts are of emoticons.

If you guys are really curious to get a hint of what the place looks like, check the TH blog.

Cartoon, I sent you another PM. I appreciate it :pimp:
pimp.gif

All of my posts are of emoticons.

Back
Top Bottom