Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

im kinda late on this but the hundreds got me on their blog :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
img_1009.jpg
61leb9c.jpg
61x98d0.jpg

btw if anyone has a purple/grey canucks or dodgers fitted in yankees authentic home colors (navy with white LA logo, navy new era logo, and white/red mlb logo) in 7 5/8 or 3/4 let me know!

:smh:
smh.gif
"Champions Aren't Made In Gyms. Champions Are Made From Something Deep Inside Them. A Desire, A Dream, A Vision. They Have To Have Last Minute Stamina, They Have To Be A Little Faster, They Have To Have The Skill And The Will, But The Will Must Be Stronger Than The Skill."- Muhammad Ali

Quote:
Them dudes look like they aint got no Mama.....
:lol:
laugh.gif

lining up for the $50 milk...
1)Celtics Fans - it's not that bad, you can get Jeff Green. Gerald Green..trade for Willie Green, all you need is AC Green and you're contenders in the East.
2) Celts still have a shot at the #1 pick overall...if they re-sign Olowokandi.

Look at that line for FITTEDS ... LMAO ... Totally Absurd !!!!

I'm sorry if ya are offended but half of those guys in the picture should save their 50 bucks to buy themselves some decent clothes . UGH
F/S or F/T (DS) AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing one Lace Lock & Retro Card $165 Shipped.
AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $130 Shipped.

Trade for DS or VNDS AJ IV Blk Laser AJ VI Infrared or Blk/Metllic Low AJ V Blk/Met AJ XII Playoff + Cash if needed.

here my small and nowhere near u guys collection.. all of em are yankee joints except top right which is a marlins and the 2 clipse which i receive thanks to underground54..

need a brown, a grey, and an all white joint.. any idea dont need to be any yankee im moving away from those for a while..
256461906.jpg

Good to see you got'em in good shape.

Enjoy. :smile:
smile.gif

Team AIM Chat​
* Mr. Fizzy Womack *​
Grimiest lads on the net reside on NT. That's why you have to love this place...​

wow i just got to the city thank god. i was susposed to be here around 4pm yesterday tons of delays lost baggage i got here at 3 am. i have responded to everyone's pm's lets make it easier and keep it to my email we dont want this turning into a buy and sell thread.

^ oh whats good russ cant wait to pick up the shoes on saturday hit me uo latewr bro.

guys who have my number text me tommorow.

Katherine Heigl = Dopeness on a Stick
Emily Frances = Dopeness on a Stick
Stacy Kamano = Dopeness on a Stick
Vanessa Minnillo = Dopeness on a Stick

JadaMD2007_Fab.gif
"Champions Aren't Made In Gyms. Champions Are Made From Something Deep Inside Them. A Desire, A Dream, A Vision. They Have To Have Last Minute Stamina, They Have To Be A Little Faster, They Have To Have The Skill And The Will, But The Will Must Be Stronger Than The Skill."- Muhammad Ali

^ :lol:
laugh.gif

I need a cookie monster hat in red and black size 7 1/4.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
TEAM Black & Mild
EAST OAKLAND

Back
Top Bottom