Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

My man just told me Goodfoot :nerd:
nerd.gif
I'm from Saratoga Avenue, I had to brawl...
It's the way we roll down here, stroll down here
A Shoot-Out is like a common cold out here...

If ANYBODY NEEDS A I LOVE $$$ HAT OR ANOTHER DOPE NEW ERA, HIT ME UP CAN I GOT ALOT OF THEM IN STOCK RITE NOW... DONT PM ME HERE, HIT ME UP ON AIM (SINCEIMSIMBA66) I DONT COME ON HERE OFTEN BUT IM ON ISS ALL THE TIME... LMK I GOT MOST SIZES BUT TIME IS LIMITED

Goods Fitted

"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Good looks Balla96
I'm from Saratoga Avenue, I had to brawl...
It's the way we roll down here, stroll down here
A Shoot-Out is like a common cold out here...

Jesus, both of those NE's are awesome. Blk/Red is hotness.

babydill.
baby-dill.com is in FULL effect. check it out every week for new updates

Figured I would throw this up right quick...been looking for a joint to match the Bucks jersey for a minute. Found the OG Starter fitted.

5znw5mq.jpg

holidaysmore. . .2001

Quote:
And just my luck, when I get there they either had no heat or not my size.
Still on the look out for a Grape Twins 7 3/8-1/2

For real, I was in there on Friday, and everything I liked was gone in my size. Dude said they would be getting a good-sized shipment this upcoming week, so be on the lookout for new @#%$. And they had the Grape Twins at Peg a week ago I believe.

PEG always got new stuff out. if your into jersey you may just come across some rare pieces that found there way out. ESR its crazy i remember when you tried to sell the fake jerseys back in the day. how many shoes you got now bro ?

Quote:
they had the Grape Twins at Peg a week ago I believe.
F/S or F/T DS AJ I - V- VII - XXI AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $170 Shipped.
AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $130 Shipped.

Trade for DS or VNDS AJ IV Blk Laser AJ VI Infrared or Blk/Metllic Low AJ V Blk/Met AJ XII Playoff + Cash if needed.

Quote:
what u mean by that? ... what all u copped? are u broke? ... lmao .. I probably hit both tomorrow 800 dollars for only 400 in footlocker has me running back to peg to get fitteds to match ... no i have to get tees to match <<< LMAO ... rolling my eyes

it means when i get back into town.. i'm guna go beast @ either CC or Peg since i haven't been in town for almost a month now.

I never understood the appeal to fitteds with word on them..oh well. Im in need of that green/purple grey/purple or black/white crooks fitted in 7 3/8.Can i get em Any where in socal besides hall of fame?

Quote:
if your into jersey you may just come across some rare pieces that found there way out. ESR its crazy i remember when you tried to sell the fake jerseys back in the day. how many shoes you got now bro ?

Lol, I was never really into jerseys, I just liked those two, and when I realized they were fakes...

And I don't really have that many pairs, like 10. I just buy what I like, and I prefer quality over quantity. I'm 16 too, so money is hard to come by, but I'm working this summer.

Quote:
and when the guys say a shipment will be coming in .. he mean new joints nothing that they previously had

I know, I was just hoping that they would get @#%$ that I liked. I only found out where Peg was like about 3 weeks ago, (you cats holding out on giving out the info, lol), but at least I found it (thanks to Plump's pics about 100 pages back). So basically, this will be the first time I am going to be there when they get a new shipment, and I can get @#%$ I like in my size.

another wack hat to my wack collection

F/S or F/T DS AJ I - V- VII - XXI AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $170 Shipped.
AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $130 Shipped.

Trade for DS or VNDS AJ IV Blk Laser AJ VI Infrared or Blk/Metllic Low AJ V Blk/Met AJ XII Playoff + Cash if needed.

For the NY heads, can anyone hook it up with the red and blue Tiger Camo fitteds in a 7 1/2 if they still have em? Let me know. Thanks.

Checkout this hypebeast superlimited expensive ultra hot and waited about 20 minutes to purchase this model :\
ohwell.gif
261741838.jpg
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia
ISS sucks

Quote:
foreal tho. air max fell back and this been deaded for a couple days. you keep throwin fuel in the fire
by saying another hat for the wack collection, so beat it ..

WOW @ 3rd Parties trying to get involved .....

NT please monitor this thread ....

Back
Top Bottom