Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

Quote:
2 hats i was told i could never post :-x
F/S or F/T DS AJ I - V- VII - XXI AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $170 Shipped.
AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $130 Shipped.

Trade for DS or VNDS AJ IV Blk Laser AJ VI Infrared or Blk/Metllic Low AJ V Blk/Met AJ XII Playoff + Cash if needed.

Hmm I'm feelin' that Kings joint Fif got on :pimp:
pimp.gif
myspace facebook

Quote:
Also, more people read this post than you think.
Hypebeasts, store owners, designers, new era officials.

Trade for DS or VNDS AJ IV Blk Laser AJ VI Infrared or Blk/Metllic Low AJ V Blk/Met AJ XII Playoff + Cash if needed.

^oh, i misread i was asleep, i thought you meant, why did he sell it.

umm, iunno after spending $400 on hats in diff stores, i kind of had to mention it lol

EDIT:

Quote:
So basically there are two hats that you didnt take a pic of? WOW .. are you serious??? If someone does not want their product posted, do not sell it
TEAM PLATANOSAMPLES ON EBAY (JORDAN+NIKE) just updated! 04/06/07!!!size 9.5 glow in the dark dunk premiums!SAMPLE CLOTHING ON NIKETALK!! NEW LINK!
"wowzers!" - khon thai 612

It's called a business relationship. If you ever want favors in the future from people, you respect their wishes and they respect yours. It ain't really that complex. A lot of stuff isn't supposed to be shown.

babydill.
baby-dill.com is in FULL effect. check it out every week for new updates

^^^ WHATS THE POINT *edit, warned* .. LMAO I spend OD money aswell but trust me anything I buy Im going to post ... there's no point on buying something and having to keep it a secret .. @#%$ is that all about?

I dont care who is selling it .. after you have transfer possesion its mine and if it WAS TOP SECRET they never would of have sold it .. that goes back to my earlier post ... mad owners be hitting you with this exclusive BS but when a JOB BLOW from the street that does not known them from jack ask for the EXCLUSIVE FITTED amazingly they still have a FSR for them to choose from .. YEAH I KNOW one or two that thought that ...

*Joe Blow, and like i said it was mutual. i got something out of it.

EDIT:

im 24 hours away from CALLIN' OUT 'MATTDAINCREDIBLE'
you betta holla at me or else im makin a post.

wheres your money order you SAID YOU SENT. i only held this hat cuz i didnt want to play with your money, but you obviously played with mine, its been a month.

more EDIT: maybe i did it to myself, maybe i should post 2 reg yank fitteds to calm him down, lol
TEAM PLATANOSAMPLES ON EBAY (JORDAN+NIKE) just updated! 04/06/07!!!size 9.5 glow in the dark dunk premiums!SAMPLE CLOTHING ON NIKETALK!! NEW LINK!
"wowzers!" - khon thai 612

why don't you just leave it alone, el boricua?

Quote:
There's a mutual reason why I won't post them.
Also, more people read this post than you think.
Hypebeasts, store owners, designers, new era officials.

Gotta watch what you say n do :-x

respect the doods answer.. word to thunderchunk!

elboricua 6,
I already warned you once for the cursing. Consider this warning number 2. Curse again, you'll find your membership under review.

As far as this whole posting subject, if someone sells me something on the low and asks me not to post on the net, then Im not posting. It's called respect. If the person/business respects me enough to bless me with product early or product that isnt supposed to be sold period, than Im keeping my mouth shut and keepin' it movin'.

BTW, the proper idiom is "Joe Blow".

<>
ROC
yoRAJAH!

^^ Yo my dude you are always in my cool aid .. why dont you mind your business .. we are having a conversation .. 1st with airmax then we na penny and now that im having a conversation with Chunks (not and argument) you are on my business ..

Dude i dont owe you anything I dont care for you and personally I reserve my opinions about you cause I dont know you .. just what I have notice .. if it bothers you that much dont read my post and keep it moving son ..

GOOD LORD .. NT = Chat Board = People Conversing .. If you cant do that then what can you do ..

You give me a BREAK

yup. i don't care for you either. i'm stating my opinion. it is a message board, right? i just don't want this thread locked because of your chit-chatter. if you wanna have an in-depth convo w/ him, then get @ him elsewhere instead of posting your BS in this thread.

elboricua 6 man your being a jerk bro. maybe if you were laid back about it in do time he would post it.. when i went to CC and looked at what he had coming up there was some special stuff he didn't want everyone to know about. we can respect that.

If there are things you shouldn't be posting or agreed not to, then don't even bother mentioning it...

Curiousity and jealousy are natural human traits and with thousands visiting the site daily you are bound to get a few people pushing your buttons to find out what you are talking about.

Next time don't even mention it. Why bother saying "There's two hot joints but I can't post 'em up so don't ask"

You already know NT dudes are gonna be quick with the "Pics?" reply and/or hate until you give in.
www.inqmnd.ca​

Mr Plump, I never notice your 1st warning but I will take your 2nd one near to my heart.

Na Penny, the reason I got on your case was because when a person say he is going to do something they should do it (NOT MAKE EXCUSES). Im such a jerk that one of those people you screwed over, I went out of my way to get them those fitteds the next day. I have also gotten mad fitteds for lots of different NTers and when those that are in need I have always stepped up to the plate to help them. So yeah I do have a problem with you .. dont know you never met you but from what I read I dont need to I have a problem with you period and I left it alone.

Siirkuss, so we are even we dont care for each other .. If that makes you happy, but plenty of times you have come at me incorrectly trying to take someone else possible your e-boy side and I have ignored you .. This time I just said something about it.

Getting back on the subject like bobby analog stated if you cant post something why mention it in the 1st place ..

I already had sent a PM if ya most know to Thunder Chunks before any of ya had reply. Stating exactly what Mr Plump said. I have copped many fitted before release date but do to agreements with the store owners, I have kept the information to a minimum to not bring UNWANTED harassment about that particular fitted. So trust me I do understand.

So when ya 3rd party come at me indirectly because Im just replying back to your opinions (which I respect cause everyone has one but not on a constant basis), I will say something back period!

P. S. JOB BLOW WAS A TYPO . ESL people ..

happiness overcomes me. Finally got the Blackhawks fitted with the green trim under the bill. Thank you CC.
They say live up to your first impression. Well, my best side was your worst invention.
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

quickness1220
Quote:
Siirkuss, so we are even we dont care for each other .. If that makes you happy, but plenty of times you have come at me incorrectly trying to take someone else possible your e-boy side and I have ignored you .. This time I just said something about it.
:smile:
smile.gif

^ yeah we should lock and archive this. then start over where everybody post they collections and stuff. like 1/4 of the posts on this thread are people asking about the same sites.
"there's no replacement for displacement"

Back
Top Bottom