Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

ya i want to order like 2 hats but im so broke rite now im a pass...i keep telling myself its an impulse buy :lol:
laugh.gif
Knicks Fan til I die​

why do i feel like this post is becoming more and more like a competition?
Jetpacunlimited:
I once was sick in the bed, called up my (then girlfriend) told her to drive to my house so I could beat it up. Then immediatly after, I told her she had to leave because the Falcons pre-season game was coming on and I didn't want any distractions.. As she was leaving she leaned in for a kiss, I stopped her - turned her around said.. "oh and go buy me some Mcdonalds".... and she did.

ROFLMAO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! The one site.. the one site.. oh well.

Someone hooked me up with it before anyway. If it weren't for him I wouldn't know it.

I stil think you should take the link down before it is too late.

AIM me for ds kicks 10.5-11; Paris, Pigeon, Tiff, Lucky, Unkle, Heiny SB, Playstation AF1, Espo AF2 DMP, Spacejam's, Shark Bape Hoody size L
AIM-Lets Make Wafers
Y0! Where my Long Island Niketalker's at?!​

No offence but that website is MAD weak. I dunno why you guys are getting your panties in a bunch over BFA sharing the link.
[fon​

Just to clarify, I never objected to anyone posting sites here. I stated that I wouldnt post out of respect for the cats at CC, not necessarily the owner, but the employees who have to put up with all the phone calls. Ive seen both the good and bad that posting a spot on NT can do. Another note, Im not even sure how ready that website is. I only found out about it a few weeks ago and when I first saw it, it was pretty clear to me that it was still under construction.

FYI, just to let you know, prices are made based on demand at this spot. I wouldnt be surprised if the owner gets gassed and marks certain items up.

Easy.

<>

ROC
yoRAJAH!

i just hope its legit its looks a lil shady! :wow:
embarassed.gif

size 13 VVVNNNDDDSSSS Tweeds, Chrome VIII's,Hemp dunks and DS Cardinals for sale!!

budasworld.blogspot.com

onesndunks,

The site should be legit. It seems like some dudes already ordered from there and got their fitteds. The only problem I can imagine is orders being canceled because of inventory issues. Other than that, everything should be gravy.

<>
ROC
yoRAJAH!

Yeah the site is legit.. I ordered my I Love $$$ from there.
Looking for AF1s (10.5), Bapes (10.5), SB Highs (10.5), Jordans (11), SB Lows (11), and Air Maxes (11). Also looking for hot fitteds in a Sz 7 7/8 - 8.

For those who've ordered from the site, how long does it take 2 recieve a confirmation email ? I ordered a hat earlier this afternoon and still haven't recieved anything yet...
Live 4 Everything, Die 4 Nothing!!!

Thanks 4 the heads up! I just sent them an email asking if my order went thru'. I got a confirmation # so I hope all is well...
Live 4 Everything, Die 4 Nothing!!!

BFA...

I got one word in response to you posting that link...

Thanks.
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

Anyone know where i can get the Acapulco Gold Fitted(black) in 7 5/8?
-thanks,
AnGeL_O

Wanted Acupulco Gold Fitted(any color) in 7 5/8 please hit me up

Quote:
I stated that I wouldnt post out of respect for the cats at CC, not necessarily the owner, but the employees who have to put up with all the phone calls.

what the hell do u care about the employees there? the purpose of the website is to make money. smh @ u thinkin they don't want there own website to be blown up. come on, smarten up.

if someone can hook me up with a cookie monster one in 7 1/4 that would be great.

Are there other sites you guys use?
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Quote:
Anyone know where i can get the Acapulco Gold Fitted(black) in 7 5/8?
Size 11's for sale: Footpatrol Stabs 2nd Edition($130), UNDFTD "onyourfeetkid" AF1s($160), co.jp Grey/Black Suede AF1 mids($100), Creative Recreation Military Snake Cesario Lo($55) & Creative Rec TEAL Cesario Hi's($40). GET AT ME!

:smh:
smh.gif
Tha Loudest mouwf of tha South boyyyy...
I'm from tha Dirty Dirty...
Ya can't get me out wit Shout boyyyy...

Email: MdotJones@tmail.com Aim: ImSuchaGee​

gHeTtOnOyPi
Size 11's for sale: Footpatrol Stabs 2nd Edition($130), UNDFTD "onyourfeetkid" AF1s($160), co.jp Grey/Black Suede AF1 mids($100), Creative Recreation Military Snake Cesario Lo($55) & Creative Rec TEAL Cesario Hi's($40). GET AT ME!

Back
Top Bottom