Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

I'm feelin' the colors of the LDRS1354 fitted.

I'll take a 7 1/4 Ty. :wink:
wink.gif
..!..MySPACE!!

Are those Purple dipset fitteds still attainable?
Anyone think they can help me out?
EZ Me.
Peace

So I finally got around to hittin' up this infamous Capcity today with the big homie Flightman4life. I've been put on about this spot for over a year because of JJ, but the way son described gettin' there was just to much for me to comprehend. Lotta "make that 3rd exit here" & "make a broken parallel park here" & crap like that. So I finally made it today, but before I did that I had to stop by Pegasus & see what they had lately. Only genuine NYC heads been up on Pegasus. Back when you copped the pinwhell red, white & blue NY on Friday after cashing your check to rock it to the Puerto Rican Day festival on Saturday. That's that NY shi5h. So with that said, here's my fitted pick ups for the day:

47b7dd11b3127cce82e43003132000000016108AcOGTdy3ctr

47b7dd11b3127cce82e43016920500000016108AcOGTdy3ctr

^ These are from Pegasus

47b7dd11b3127cce82e43049136a00000016108AcOGTdy3ctr

^ These are from Capcity. They had all the rest of that stuff ya'll seen already like "Dubs And Dimes" & "HAZE" & all that Dip Set stuff, I mean it's a good look if you're into that stuff. I personally can't rock that because I aint a smoker & I don't rep the Dips like that & I'd be a poser if I wore that. Furthermore, I also wanted to get something different. I didn't wanna be the 83rd person walkin' around with a Cookie Monster fitted. So I kept it my style, colorful & all that "I know exactly what kicks I'mma rock with those" type of style....

47b7dd11b3127cce82e43006921500000016108AcOGTdy3ctr
"....Cant Stand Unofficial, Wet Tissue, Lame Bustin' Scud Missles, You Rollin' Like Trump, You'll Get Your Meat Lumped ....
....Fo' Real It's Just Slang Rap Democracy, Here's The Policy, Slide Off The Rings Plus The Wallabees....."​

Quote:
before I did that I had to stop by Pegasus & see what they had lately

Katherine Heigl = Dopeness on a Stick
Stacy Kamano = Dopeness on a Stick
Vanessa Minnillo = Dopeness on a Stick

Where is pegasus?? Also can ANY ONE point me in a direction to get a fitted to go with the GRAPES or get one and i will def give someone the money for it?? i seen so many on here... really feelin the one up there.....
www.kaysshoes.com
USE REFERRAL CODE: 113 TO GET $5 OFF

BILLY DANZE
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

K, I know it ain't right to envy the next dude, but....dammit....

I envy you, sir, for getting to meet 1/2 of my all-time favorite hip-hop group.

******STAR TIME****** is there any way you could hook me up with the DUBS&DIMES fitted in a 7 5/8 i will gladly pay you for your troubles. Thanks let me know. I cuold always return a favor.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

Joeski I'll be perfectly honest with you, I'm horrible with other people's money. That's one of the reasons why I don't do favors for people on here that I don't know. There's a part of me that wants to help. Then there's that part of me that just wants to spend other people's money on strip clubs & leathers. Your best bet is to acquire the services of some of the more repitable members on here. Henzo is a regular at that spot, he'd do it for you. Even though son be sellin' factory refurbished air conditioners stolen from trucks double parked on Eastern Parkway, he's still good with doing transactions for people for mimimal fees. There's a few brothers on here that might hook you up, you just gotta pick thier brain a lil'....

Quote:
I envy you, sir, for getting to meet 1/2 of my all-time favorite hip-hop group.
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
"....Cant Stand Unofficial, Wet Tissue, Lame Bustin' Scud Missles, You Rollin' Like Trump, You'll Get Your Meat Lumped ....
....Fo' Real It's Just Slang Rap Democracy, Here's The Policy, Slide Off The Rings Plus The Wallabees....."​

I understand completly STAR TIME. Thanks anyways but if you know how i could get a hold of HENZO or if anyone could HELP me cop the DUBS&DIMES FITTED IN 7 5/8 that would be a big help.

THANKS
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

whats this place pegasus? they got a website? STAR TIME -> That TC hat is needed so much. thats home. thats grapes level. quick with that info yo!
Flip III(9,10):200
DTRT III:185
Olives V 8.5:180
References: In the Profile......

A fitted retro Charlotte hornets hat would be sick with the grapes. Anyone have that hat? Or something like it

Quote:
Back when you copped the pinwhell red, white & blue NY on Friday after cashing your check to rock it to the Puerto Rican Day festival on Saturday. That's that NY shi5h.
:smh:
smh.gif
-|LESGodSonC0|-

grape twins is major...but besides that im glad pegasus is low low :- x
please go ahead and try to press that reply button one more time, so it can get J Hova "super ugly"........thats the greatest nt line ever....

Quote:
Where is pegasus?? Also can ANY ONE point me in a direction to get a fitted to go with the GRAPES or get one and i will def give someone the money for it?? i seen so many on here... really feelin the one up there.....

its in Harlem, they easily have the illest custom colored fitteds in NYC. Mad people know about Pegasus i don't know why cats acting like its some super secret undisclosed location on some Area 51 type sh...

Good pickups Kerry, that Indians joint is just butta
*** Spread MTA Love Its The Brooklyn Way ***
Nostrand Ave-President St-Winthrop St-Church Ave-Beverly Rd-Newkirk Ave-Prospect Pk-Parkside Ave-Ave H-Ave J-Ave M-Kings Highway-Eastern Pkwy-Park Place-Utica Ave-Sutter Ave-Saratoga Ave-Rockaway Ave-Junius St-Hoyt St-Nevins St-Lafayette Ave-Prospect Pk-Fort Hamilton-Bergen St-Franklin Ave-Fulton St-Ralph Ave-Broadway Junction-Atlantic Ave-Flushing Ave-Bedford Ave-Marcy Ave-Chauncey St-Lorimer St-Hewes St​

Star Time ..ayo...ayo that indians fitted is dumb nice...bout the closest thing ive seen to matching the amares...if anybody can find me a fitted to match the amares...i will pay a pretty penny..real talk
"Beats is banging ninja ya hooks did it...Ya lyrics didn't..Ya GANGSTA LOOK did it"

lol i lov ehow benfranklin ave is just putt everyuthing on blast :lol:...it aint no secret homey.......that spot been tehre for mad long.....but u love blowin stuff up
please go ahead and try to press that reply button one more time, so it can get J Hova "super ugly"........thats the greatest nt line ever....

Back
Top Bottom