myspace facebook

twins joint is fire. btw, im from tc :smile:
smile.gif

Flip III(9,10):200shipped
pickup on rd
DTRT III:200shipped
OLNL:320shipped
References: In the Profile......

Damn nice goodfoot hats peeps! I need to get one for myself. Any other stores carry them?
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

People that sent me pm's get back to me asap.
Katherine Heigl = Dopeness on a Stick
Stacy Kamano = Dopeness on a Stick
Vanessa Minnillo = Dopeness on a Stick

smh.gif
laugh.gif
@ cats buying fitteds to impress dudes on the internet. Cats be in the store thinking to themselves "yo i know Henz & Plump is gonna post mad emoticons when they see this"

NHL fitteds are serious heat, Anaheim Duck's fitted
eek.gif
eek.gif
. How yall be matching those custom colors though, like just a solid polo or something with some all white Air One's?
*** Spread MTA Love Its The Brooklyn Way ***
Nostrand Ave-President St-Winthrop St-Church Ave-Beverly Rd-Newkirk Ave-Prospect Pk-Parkside Ave-Ave H-Ave J-Ave M-Kings Highway-Eastern Pkwy-Park Place-Utica Ave-Sutter Ave-Saratoga Ave-Rockaway Ave-Junius St-Hoyt St-Nevins St-Lafayette Ave-Prospect Pk-Fort Hamilton-Bergen St-Franklin Ave-Fulton St-Ralph Ave-Broadway Junction-Atlantic Ave-Flushing Ave-Bedford Ave-Marcy Ave-Chauncey St-Lorimer St-Hewes St​

I will probably wear a white shirt with some white sneakers with the ducks one. The colors are orange and brown and I am not going to match everything to it, I don't want to walk around looking like a pumpkin.
Katherine Heigl = Dopeness on a Stick
Stacy Kamano = Dopeness on a Stick
Vanessa Minnillo = Dopeness on a Stick

Quote:
@ cats buying fitteds to impress dudes on the internet. Cats be in the store thinking to themselves "yo i know Henz & Plump is gonna post mad emoticons when they see this"
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Impulse buying in action...I go past some store...I see these in the window...I then run to take money out of the bank and end up buying both.

:smh:
smh.gif
img1674afg0.jpg

Yes, I misspelled my own NT name in the tag...

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
x infinity

There's so many combos you can match up with those fitteds, if your sneaker game is right then you won't have to worry about what shoes to match, more like if you can find a fitted to match your kicks. You can go simple or you don't even have to match, as long as you keep it fresh. And I'm sure dudes ain't out to impress for this thread, it is the showcase forum, it is a thread on fitteds, obviously cats are gonna be posting their heat and new joints, what kind of comment is that BFA? In the last few pages you been sounding like a salty dude who just got some new connects and now is talking with his chest out...noone really cares about all that homie.

Ain't there a new Jay-Z poster droppin' you need to be lining up for?

www.inqmnd.ca​

...TEAM RAPTORS !
CHEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I spotted someone on the subway rocking that purple Twins fitted posted a couple pages back...he was wearing some purple jacket and grapes...

zomg was it one of youuuuu???

And in response to someone's comment about never being able to browse in a hat store because you always end up leaving with at least one hat...truer words have never been spoken. I've been trying to "quit" buying hats since 2003-@#%$...but everytime I say "this is the last one I'm buying," I end up coming back for more.

Kerry you just need to write a book or get a blog. It'd be some of the funniest stuff on the market plus it'd keep me entertained at work.

No Cap City trip for me today so the streak ends at 12 weeks. Hope everyone is out enjoying their Easter. Peas.

hats_36.jpg
ROC
yoRAJAH!

Back
Top Bottom