Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
where can i get that green/yellow & black/orange
heNz $ Cop This Crack

eXjewlez, right on man, the olive huf fitted was really hard to find and i'll thank KVN for selling me the huf fitted for a good price.
henz, the green/yellow fitted i got from upper playground while the blk/orange is a girl fitted i copped at FTC a while back.
ULTRAVITALENCE!NT REFS: diplomat0686, j2o, PETEROCK1, theonetheycalljudd, XimTHATdudeX​

I think True East still has them.

G'nite.
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

I'm hoping someone can help me out. I don't do fitteds that much.

There's a black/white New Era that has shoes hanging on a phone/power line. Anyone have info. on this particular hat? Any help would be appreciated.

^^ if Im not mistaken, I believe it was a myshirtsco exclusive...please correct me if Im wrong...
They say live up to your first impression. Well, my best side was your worst invention.
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

a few stores in NJ still got that black/white New Era that has shoes hanging on a phone/power line without the myshirt logo on the back.

Yo Raj, hit me up next time you plan on going to the spot, Im guessing sunday, haha. I need a green fitted like crazy, gimme the scoop!
They say live up to your first impression. Well, my best side was your worst invention.
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

Yea, That's the new Pirates alternate for '07...I was hyped when I seen they brought it back.
Sincerely Yours,

Seymore Cake

noooooooooooooo the 7/8 what what...:' ( i was goin to get that hope they can pull a rabbit cuz i need that tomrorow
please go ahead and try to press that reply button one more time, so it can get J Hova "super ugly"........thats the greatest nt line ever....

Quote:
noooooooooooooo the 7/8 what what...:' ( i was goin to get that hope they can pull a rabbit cuz i need that tomrorow
:rofl:
roll.gif

sorry about that, im thinkin bout gettin rid of it, more of an impulse buy that anything, plus i have my eye on 3 others

Back
Top Bottom