Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

thanks siirkus, guess Ill just have to get one size up...bastards forgot to order 7 3/8's...
They say live up to your first impression. Well, my best side was your worst invention.
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

yo donpoppa or penny can u pick me up a huf 3m polka dot 7 3/4 or 7/8, anyone who can go to the store for that matter. pm me to work @#%$ out.

i got the darkness but i cant really tell cus my air it varys, seems a little tight.

Finally got my Acapulco Gold New Era...

TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson​

just came in today

TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

been lurkin long enough...decided to stop being lazy...

470835972_735320e39a_o.jpg

470822056_6a211ad764_o.jpg

470822062_a06001e589_o.jpg

470822070_b7782e440d_o.jpg

470822074_d439f5efe3_o.jpg

470822078_433db3ae7f_o.jpg

470822084_24031ffebb_o.jpg

470842203_f305f7c696_o.jpg
THE REAL HUNDREDS!.+DRESS SUPERB, admired by conspirers, who wanna try me up, but aint high enough to 4.5 me up..+Internationally Known, Nationally Recognized, Locally Respected.

^TRH, i know you from Chi, what is this whole thing in the Chi about how you wear your hat shows what you claim. Like which way shows what?
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

I see u TRH, picked up that new Walter's fitteds, been waitin to scoop up the Yankee colored joint.
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

^ Lol, yup! The navy & white is Hard.... they got like 10 new colorways in last week too...

Quote:
TRH, i know you from Chi, what is this whole thing in the Chi about how you wear your hat shows what you claim. Like which way shows what?
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
THE REAL HUNDREDS!.+DRESS SUPERB, admired by conspirers, who wanna try me up, but aint high enough to 4.5 me up..+Internationally Known, Nationally Recognized, Locally Respected.

^ Lol, naaaaaaaaahhh dont send them dudes off!!.... My cousin and the folks in his set make people turn they hats to the right or
they take em from 'em (amongst other things :smh:
smh.gif
- no curtis.) I seen it happen sooooooooooooo many times :rofl:
roll.gif

Quote:
Basically, banged to the Left=Stone, Right=GD etc.

you better off not wearing a fitted in the Chi if you not from there, boy do I have some stories!
smh.gif
smh.gif
Tha Loudest mouwf of tha South boyyyy...
I'm from tha Dirty Dirty...
Ya can't get me out wit Shout boyyyy...

Email: MdotJones@tmail.com Aim: ImSuchaGee​

can anyone help me get a trill fitted? in a 7/8
please go ahead and try to press that reply button one more time, so it can get J Hova "super ugly"........thats the greatest nt line ever....

yo megadeth1, let me get that 7 1/2 up off ya :smile:
smile.gif
They say live up to your first impression. Well, my best side was your worst invention.
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

Same here... I'm just glad I'm not on Plump & Henzo status
laugh.gif

** That pic is about a week old, I picked up an Olive & a Brown Yankees since then **
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
Grimiest lads on the net reside on NT.
That's why you have to love this place...​

Katherine Heigl = Dopeness on a Stick
Stacy Kamano = Dopeness on a Stick
Vanessa Minnillo = Dopeness on a Stick
Emily Frances = Dopeness on a Stick

Back
Top Bottom