Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

I need that C.R.E.A.M. joint...is it anywhere online? :nerd:
nerd.gif
I ATTRACT CLIENTELE​

Quote:
I thought u was gunna come back wit some good news?
Wuts the word on them fitteds?
:\
ohwell.gif
" I Shatter Dreams Like Jordan, Assualt & Batter Your Team, Ya Squadron Will Be Barred From Rap Like Adam & Eve From The Garden....
....Carvin' My Initails In Your Forehead, So Every Night Before Bed, You See The "BP" Shine Off The Board Head....."​

Damn Star Time,sorry to hear & good lookin out anyway, but let me kno wut u can do still, cuz ill come up there and get it from u face to face.

Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

im a total noob to the hat game din't really look good in them but i have question. Where do i get undefeated hats beside their stores
i realized I could pimp the system-Talib Kweli

any one know where i can get a Supreme new era RED SIDE LOGO in 7 5/8? i was about to buy it from finest.wear until i read he sells fake hats. any help appreciated thanks

Aim: Gotenk200

the hats are fake
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

air max 87: Good looking out on the fitted. Now if you can find me a fitted at CC to match the womens harbor blue jordan 3's let me know ight?

Picked up this blk/silver Walter's fitted this morn.

walttv2.jpg
Crushed-out Heavenly-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

Quote:
K...get at me about the grey/green joint...Well atleast point me in the right direction...
" I Shatter Dreams Like Jordan, Assualt & Batter Your Team, Ya Squadron Will Be Barred From Rap Like Adam & Eve From The Garden....
....Carvin' My Initails In Your Forehead, So Every Night Before Bed, You See The "BP" Shine Off The Board Head....."​

Back
Top Bottom