Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

You got mail BFA...

To the other nyc dude, I got you...

Remember, You ain't gotta dome up N's up for "exclusive" fitteds...Just holla @ stand up dudes, And they'll look out.

Quote:
Dudes is nurses now with the hand out.

damn shame my son Glorious Death in a whole nother city and dropped some gem info on me and my fellow NYC cats got they mouth sealed. I could understand it being a sneaker spot but damn n....s stingy with fitted spots too. I would be an a.shole and blow up all the spots i know in Harlem, BK, Jersey & Philly but im in a good mood today.

And this cat Tdot in Canada talking about cats need handout, if it wasn't for Niketalk would you even know about certain sneaker releases or where to cop them at. You not physically getting those fitteds, your peoples in The States is helping you out so really how are you any different.

Once again GD good looks on the info for the online fitted site, i got you whenever.
"I Go By "N" Now, Just One Syllable"

dont have to many.too much hair right now.
35a8zux.jpg

love this hat
29xhh7t.jpg

3zrnllg.jpg

God chose me to be fly.
algiers 1.5 ya heard me!

Quote:
Obviously few dudes felt another waya bout what I said so e-feelings are being caught.

You're the only one catching feelings. I know you're devasted that people got put on to your precious spots, but it's not that serious. I don't live in Canada, so it's not like we're going to be at the same event wearing the same hat.

Cheer up.
"The Englishman, with his Bible in the one hand, and his opium pipe in the other, has no redeemable qualities."

cmon now. yall dudes is wildin. its a certain way to go about things.

i aint tryna handcuff info and watnot, but its really just a certain way to go about things. Its plenty of people that got put on without having to broadcast the need for help to the world, but whatever it is what it is. everybody should just be light bout it.
Tha Loudest mouwf of tha South boyyyy...
I'm from tha Dirty Dirty...
Ya can't get me out wit Shout boyyyy...

Email: MdotJones@tmail.com Aim: ImSuchaGee​

:smh:
smh.gif
This thread is about fitted hats, and dudes are e-cryin right now. Wowww, and you guys are grown men too :lol:
laugh.gif
Anyways, got a supreme x neghborhood joint today, I'll post pics later, it's :pimp:
pimp.gif

good looks glorious death.

yo benfranklin ave you need to hook it up with the fiitted spots, pm me if you dont wanna post here.

does anyone have one of those new polyester MLB 59Fifty's? how different do they feel?

Nick I see you B, I dont want to hear one more damn word about you not getting any good stuff out in Iowa anymore, lol congras on the pick ups. Holla at me I need to ask you a question.

Niketalk OG. Been here since 2001. The kid formerly known as holiday.

:rofl:
roll.gif
J I swear this all happened so quicky, I didnt even have time to let you know, haha...ill hit you up tomorrow sometime, SENIOR NIGHT tonight :frown:
frown.gif
Peace sign up....Peace sign down
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

Can I get some help with a blue Cookie Monster hat anyone? I don't want buying hats to become an habit because sneakers is already to much.

I just want a black based fitted to match the Grapes!
Looking for Sz 10.5 HUFQuake AF1s, Sz 10.5 Stash AF1 Lows, and matching shirts/polos for Filipino AF1s and Grapes in a Sz L.

>:
mad.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
im goin out blastin takin my enemies with me, and if not they scarred so they will never forget me. Lord forgive me the henicy got me not knowin how to act, im fallin and i cant turnback.

^ most of the hats dont come from sites but u can try ebay but watchout for fakes now
"there's no replacement for displacement"

^boundlessny has some along with commonwealth has some fitteds that's where I got a couple of mine.
Reppin' the Boilers and 808state

Back
Top Bottom