Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

Vanilla pickups compared to you guys, but these guys will get worked at Wrigley....

49j7akz.jpg
flintgrey - team am famflintgreynt@gmail.commyspace.com/flintgreynt

I don't understand when everyone calls them customs. They are actually custom made? Or do you guys mean it was a collabo.

AIM me for ds kicks 10.5-11; Paris, Pigeon, Tiff, Lucky, Unkle, Heiny SB, Playstation AF1, Espo AF2 DMP, Spacejam's, Shark Bape Hoody size L
AIM-Lets Make Wafers
Y0! Where my Long Island Niketalker's at?!​

Quote:
Now as far as disclosin' the location of spots like Pegasus & Cap City & 4U & all that, I mean it aint really that serious but at the same time some of ya'll gotta do your homework too. Some of ya'll really just gotta turn off the computer, take a trip to the trenches & just walk around until you accidently stumble upon a "spot". There's a bunch of fitted spots throughout the hood, you just gotta research. I mean that's how I found them out for myself. I used to just hang out on random blocks to map out new spots because I know everything new & improved reaches the hood first. That's all work I had to put in & some of ya'll need to do the same instead of lookin' for a handout. At the end of the day though, when it's just you & one of your biddys & you got your fitted layin' on the floor next to the matchin' kicks & you layin' in the bed while she playin' wit' your chest hairs, exclusvie spots mean nothin'....
:lol:
laugh.gif

A hat I wished fit me it ran small....I sold it a while back.
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

sorry if this has already been asked but im not into fitteds that much, only ones i really like...can anyone give me info on this hat and where i could find it...

thanks in advance

AIM - djshabby2004 -best way to reach me

can anyone hook me up wit the address to peagusus in harlem...through pm if u dont wanna blow it up plz......

man it sounds like you NY _s got it made when it comes to coppin nice fitteds, as for a dude like me comin from CA the only spot I used to mess with was Lids cause that was basically it for hats, and now me bein out in TX dont make it no better cause I have yet to find a good spot that sells good stuff. And goin to Lids out here is just a :smh:
smh.gif
cause all they sell are TX hats and I just aint convertin since when it comes to baseball hats all I want are L.A. hats and it just aint happenin like that out here. But I guess it's to the web I have to go for all the New Era stuff :rolleyes
eyes.gif
insert new sig here....

when are these gdft fitteds dropping.. i wont be caught sleeping this time around !
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

we do not have those hats at laced and once again if i am not mistaken, franks chop shop is a barber shop/fitted spot in the LES..... i think

if anyone has the huf new era hat made out of wool type material (grey with the H in red/burgundy) or knows where i can get it, hit me up i'm paypal ready !

(i already checked e-bay for multiple weeks)
this is my sig.

Got 2 packages today, shoutout my dudes that looked out as usual. :wink:
wink.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
untitled22vw0.jpg
untitled31ti7.jpg
This was a Jae to the Oh to the Chen production.

Back
Top Bottom