Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

Quote:
That tri-color pinwheel joint Rae got on, if I'm not mistaken is one of those throwback Ethiopian Clown Negro Leauge joints

I think he's actually wearing the USA Olympic Dreamteam fitted. That flick is from the photoshoot where he's posted up with mad green spelling out, "Chef"

But yeah, the Greys hat went hard for a time.

"The Englishman, with his Bible in the one hand, and his opium pipe in the other, has no redeemable qualities."

king stampede fitteds will be available in the summer for people around the toronto area.
THE RICHMOND ST WEST & QUEEN ST WEST GOON SQUAD.
"we rob dudes in lines"

hmmmm...imma throw out a guess ans maybe say...goodfoot?
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​

anyone seen the new DGM fitted?
I am looking for Lebron IV HWC white or white/red *Mens Size 9 pm me if you can help

Not going to post pics but I have every single baseball team fitted. those of you who follow baseball should know how many lol i also wanted to know i see some of you with some dope NHL caps. Im a hockey fan and wanted to know if i can get a heads up on where you guys get them at. good lookin

Quote:
plus he was telling me a lot of your cards be gettin denied and @#%$ so its another process to get approved
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

got some new hats last week...

houston premium goods and tourquoise supreme

huf pinstripe and undftd silverlake

and my GRAIL of new eras...

shattered glass undftd

so who went to the Franks Chop Shop event.. i wanna see pics and detail pics of the ny kings fitted... and good stuff ppl.

^^^yo air max 87 how you been we def gotta get up...

About those negro league hats...yea EVERYONE was practically wearing those in the late 90s, into 2000, 2001. Many wore the Grays hat, not so many people wore the others.

But the "G" with the piping...yea everyone pretty much had that

Katherine Heigl = Dopeness on a Stick
Emily Frances = Dopeness on a Stick
Stacy Kamano = Dopeness on a Stick
Vanessa Minnillo = Dopeness on a Stick

ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET LOW PROFILE FITTEDS BESIDES ON THE NEW ERA WEBSITE?
the illest four letter word observe how i serve

Oh my lord @ the Rockets fitted.

I need info.

babydill.
baby-dill.com is in FULL effect. check it out every week for new updates

that kings fitted is gang banging at its finest...lol
"For How They Approching...I Keep a 8 on Both Sides...I Bear Arms..YES..Im Rex Grossman"

Back
Top Bottom