Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

what? matching OD is overrated? time smh at myself then sometimes :smile:
smile.gif

:smh:
smh.gif

and underground is right, coulda just left it at these fitteds, and not post the link.
References: In the Profile......
AF1 ID PW: $10+ppfee

i looked under the code of conduct and it didnt say anything about posting links to my stuff?!? Fongstar listed a link to my auction, so i thought it would be ok. Delete that post if its like that then. i just thought u's might be interested in it. Im not trying to rip anyone off.

That HUF camo was a sample? I thought I saw it for sale. Wasn't it called Foober print or some crap like that?
-w

Damn my bad fellas. Guess I forgot about the link thing....but it's down now so no one has to trip anymore.....
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

i went to peg today it was awesome. i got the hats the guys requested. i didn't see that many nhl fits. i wanted to cop the camron dipset but it was 60 thats a little high. saw the hat carmello had on up there. guys are real cool juice is cool cat. i will be going back i ll give you an update after i go to CC. a kid who worked there mentioned that they cant keep stuff on the shelf i kinda lol'ed. NT blew this place up. lets keep it on the low so the prices wont go up anymore.

Quote:
i went to peg today it was awesome. i got the hats the guys requested. i didn't see that many nhl fits. i wanted to cop the camron dipset but it was 60 thats a little high. saw the hat carmello had on up there. guys are real cool juice is cool cat. i will be going back i ll give you an update after i go to CC. a kid who worked there mentioned that they cant keep stuff on the shelf i kinda lol'ed. NT blew this place up. lets keep it on the low so the prices wont go up anymore.

Hit me up on AIM when you get the chance. Let me know what's up with the fitteds.

Quote:
i didn't see that many nhl fits.

You didn't look hard enough. I can spot what new stuff they have easy.
Quote:
guys are real cool juice is cool cat.

Yeah dude helps out a lot.
Quote:
a kid who worked there mentioned that they cant keep stuff on the shelf i kinda lol'ed.

That was either Jeremy or Jamal. Dudes must have got in after I left.
Quote:
NT blew this place up.

Not really.
Quote:
lets keep it on the low so the prices wont go up anymore

What did they charge you?
Katherine Heigl = Dopeness on a Stick
Emily Frances = Dopeness on a Stick
Stacy Kamano = Dopeness on a Stick
Vanessa Minnillo = Dopeness on a Stick
AIM:tongue:unisha15

that one dude thats always on his PSP is cool but he got that slow - dragging speech like Snoop :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
TEAMYANKEES

NT blew this place up.

Yeah ok ... You Must be new to that place .. LMAO

When you see a couple of High End Cars double park in front and see Fat Joe, Dipset, Papposse, Busta .. etc up in there dont get gassed up .. OK .. They didnt come to NT and found out about the place ... LMAO

SMH!
F/S or F/T DS AJ I - V- VII - XXI AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $170 Shipped.
AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $130 Shipped.

Trade for DS or VNDS AJ IV Blk Laser AJ VI Infrared or Blk/Metllic Low AJ V Blk/Met AJ XII Playoff + Cash if needed.

i want that huf x foober i remember seeing one in person years ago. it got scrapped cuz foober backed outta the collabo.
"there's no replacement for displacement"

the praying hands fitted is reallllllyyy clean

and those sharks ones are awesome...I dont think Ive ever seen a sharks new era b4
-tCAP*

Mishka Screaming Skull Bullet Proof Fitted 7 1/4 & 7 1/8 on eBay

im from dallas so peg blew my mind. dudes are real cool much love for harlem. im going to CC tommorow to meet up with underground gonna cop his easters then shop. but back to peg they had so much heat im gonna go back and cop some more stuff i really like the white and red indians joint, i also need a bulls. i mean i saw NHL fits but not as much as i thought i looked at the back and then the front they had some hot hats on the rack like the grizz,brewers fits. keep up the good work peg treats every customer with respect thats whats good. i went to reed space they wouldnt let me in. so i flipped the door lady off. lol dudes hit me up im on aim

Back
Top Bottom