Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

na penny 89
Quote:
went to reed space they wouldnt let me in. so i flipped the door lady off.
:lol:
laugh.gif

i hate stores like that

Lots of fake New Era's around.

What Cam Diplomats fitted was $60?

cincybcats22, that grey Blue Jays hat was an on field authentic, I believe they were the alternate hats, i think the team doesn't wear them anymore. I think the new alternate ones are the ones with the T. You can still find them at places like mlb.com's store.

Agreed that the blue/blk logo Sharks hat is a beast.

That Devils logo is timeless.

The grey Blue Jays joint...i had that logo style in all the colors and I think, by mere chance, I've had every Blue Jays logo. I wore the blue joint w/the bird on it (the newer more cartoonish bird, not the old school script bird) yesterday in fact.

witeout73- I'm pretty sure that hat is legit.

That Huf camo hat posted a few pages back is :x
sick.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

Can somebody please hook me up wit that Blue/Black Sharks fitted in a 7 3/8-1/2???????
I need that joint!!!
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

does Pegasus have an online store?

I already ordered from CC...good @#%$...because the selection of fitteds in FLA is... :smh:
smh.gif
:x
sick.gif
YEAH I GOT ON SNEAKS
...BUT I NEED A NEW PAIR...

just picked up the Washington and ATL hats but a group pic of all the hats gotta love the 2 for $35 sale
6b27o6a.jpg
4kvw6eb.jpg

i went to cap city i was the dude wearing the boco jr's with the matching polo and hat. i was there from likw 1.40=2.00
i met up with russ he hooked me up good looks homito. got a connect at CC now thats whats good. i copped 3 hats. damn all the beast done cleaned out the cookie fits. i got some not to crazy customs lol. now all i need is 2 purple shoes and shirts. when i get more money im coming back. i want to cop the tmac raptors jersey they had. i wanted this old school rockets joint to match my dream authentic but they aint have it. im gonna cop a orlando fit next time i go in. im really looking for a cool indians joint. good looks NT. to the guys who i was gonna cop stuff for hit me up tonight. im going back wensday im down to meet up with some NT'ers. oh and i seen some fine broads i was like let me hollallalalalalala lol.

About the gray Blue Jays hat:

When they first changed the logo in...2005? they went with that as the home cap. The black cap was the road hat and alternate hat.

Then last year they got rid of the gray and wore the black hat all times.

This year is the same but the black hat with the "T" is the new alternate cap.

I still have the gray Blue Jays hat in my collection but I don't wear it too often. I kinda wish they didn't go crazy changing the logo once every two years.

Lot of black and purple hats popping up lately; that Edmonton Oilers hat looks nice.
Team OtakuTEAM CARCURUS

Quote:
does Pegasus have an online store?

Thankfully they do not.
"The Englishman, with his Bible in the one hand, and his opium pipe in the other, has no redeemable qualities."

AIDs ain't nothin' but a number.

Damn, that hasn't happened to me yet...thank goodness.

The white lining would get dirty in a few hours because I usually still have my hats on when I sweat, etc etc. My new ones are still clean and crisp. :smokin
smokin.gif

Can someone list the differences between all the new and old New Eras, please? :smile:
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom