Post your Hobbies!

i need some new activities to pass the time. Video games and T.V. were never really my thing. I like music but Im not artistic or musical and id prefer to be outdoors. I love NTs wide range of people who all have interesting hobbies and id love to see if maybe something you guys suggest could be good for me. I ride bikes, listen to music, enjoy hitting the golf range, and love to dance.
i love you guise. Help me out. 
pimp.gif

idk if your very athletic but you should try rock climbing. They even have gyms built solely for rock climbers

burning herb

making beats(i need help on my mixing tho
30t6p3b.gif
)

buying sneakers (does that count? lol )

info on that speed dating tho?
nerd.gif

speed dating sounds corny, and im good with my girl. Im thinking more like activities that are fun and not the most common. i used to collect sneakers but not anymore. Rock climbing sounds cool.

Originally Posted by jhova718

speed dating sounds corny, and im good with my girl. Im thinking more like activities that are fun and not the most common. i used to collect sneakers but not anymore. Rock climbing sounds cool.
youd rather sleep with the same girl every day ?
roll.gif

thats like eating rice cakes everyday

wouldnt you want STEAK LOBSTER , GREEK , CHINESE FOOD ? POTATOES and YAMS ? a little variety daily ?
devil.gif

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Originally Posted by jhova718

youd rather sleep with the same girl every day ?
roll.gif

thats like eating rice cakes everyday

wouldnt you want STEAK LOBSTER , GREEK , CHINESE FOOD ? POTATOES and YAMS ? a little variety daily ?
devil.gif

oh im eating cake everyday alright 
devil.gif

eyes.gif

burning
video games
NT
pimp.gif

running
BJJ - do this. youll get addicted im telling u

Back
Top Bottom