Post Your Jailbroken Ipod/Iphone! Vol. Ask Questions Here Too.

Nice homescreen background Joe . . . . 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

everytime I DL something from Cydia I get this error:
trying to overwrite

'library/Activator/Events/libactivator.lock.hold.short/Info.plist',which is also in package libactivator
It's a hit and a miss for me on installing apps/programs/etc. I basically have to go to my homescreen again and go to cydia. Then a blank "ok" bar is there and when I tap it it reboots my Iphone.

what gives?

Is it possible to upgade a jailbroken 3rd Gen iPod Touch from 4.0 to 4.1 without loosing the cracked apps? I was planning on using geohot's limera1n to get all the 4.1 features.

Originally Posted by ardeedas

Is it possible to upgade a jailbroken 3rd Gen iPod Touch from 4.0 to 4.1 without loosing the cracked apps? I was planning on using geohot's limera1n to get all the 4.1 features.
I think so, as long as you have App Sync and you're cracked apps are backed up in your iTunes, but i'm not too sure. 

^ Thanks, pare. It worked and my cracked apps are still intact. I had some probs restoring my cydia stuffs, but it's all G. I failed to realize that I had manually installed some tweeks via diskaid but stupidly erased the original files from my comp.

72781_1543375997400_1625002924_1282631_178707_n.jpg

I still need to find a theme that I actually like. People should post up the themes they're using.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi
Nicely done, sir. I still can't get that font to work on my iPhone 4. 
grin.gif
Sorry to hear that man, lol. I'd give you the font which is also 4.0+ ready, but it's for lower iDevices only. But also, if you know someone who can port fonts to iPhone 4, i'll be happy to give you the font. 

Originally Posted by JayInfamous22

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Do u mind telling me what is your theme and how'd you get the weather like that.
icons are round3, wallpaper i put up...is there anything specific you are looking for?

weather is a widget file...check your pm for the file to ssh

Back
Top Bottom