Post Your Jailbroken Ipod/Iphone! Vol. Ask Questions Here Too.

for the slanted lock theme my screen is black, what am i doing wrong?
when i go to that URL on safari it pulls up no settings, i am being case sensitive to the words and i used the 3 ///

what is that URL ... 

thanks!
ALSO CAN SOMEONE POST THAT KANYE POWER PIC?

THANKS!

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Hi,
How?
eek.gif
mad.gif

I want your whole setup including the fonts. 

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Hi,
How?
eek.gif
mad.gif

What iDevice do you have? Firmware? Anyways, for this shot, i'm using my iPod Touch 3G with 4.1 firmware. 
Theme - Carol

Icon setup - Iconoclasm, 3x3 sparse

Lockscreen - Gruppled

Font - Neutraface. 

got the slanted lock screen working nicely, thanks to you know who
smile.gif

for those who use it did you happen to notice ..

lag on the lockscreen before the time/date/weather/wallpaper etc appear? I know it's only a few seconds but i'd love it to be just as snappy as the defualt apple lockscreen. 

it is pretty minor, i noticed it when i am out of lock screen, doing other things. i lock the phone and i quickly go back to unlock and get back into the phone .. there is a blk screen that comes up for a second or so ... i guess it is because the weather graphics and things have to refresh?

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]can someone please post that kanye pic?!?!?[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]thanks![/font]

[/font]

Hi,
How?
eek.gif
mad.gif

What iDevice do you have? Firmware? Anyways, for this shot, i'm using my iPod Touch 3G with 4.1 firmware. 
Theme - Carol

Lockscreen - Gruppled

Font - Neutraface. 

iPhone 4 with the 4.1 firmware...
Its already jailbroken, but I don't like my current setup.

Can you supply links to the themes, etc..?

How did you change the fonts?

nerd.gif

sooo i am happy with my iphone 4 on 4.0.1 ... bought mywi and bitesms ... no issues with my phone .. none

the question is ... do i update to the current os and re jailbreak?

i don't care about game center, i'm happy with the photos ...

Hi,
How?
eek.gif
mad.gif

Theme - Carol

Lockscreen - Gruppled

Font - Neutraface. 

iPhone 4 with the 4.1 firmware...
Its already jailbroken, but I don't like my current setup.

Can you supply links to the themes, etc..?

How did you change the fonts?

nerd.gif
I changed the fonts manually, via SSH. As far as themes to links, always check out http://macthemes.net/forum/viewforum.php?id=24 and also check out this thread for fonts, http://macthemes.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=16788869&p=57

If any of you don't have the app already and enjoy using folders, I recommend FolderEnhancer.

Definitely speeds up folder load-times and gets rid of folder icon restrictions.

Hi, my current setup, but i might change it again because the widget doesn't refresh, smh.
2wqbgus.png

Originally Posted by TheGoogler

^ How do you change the folder icons and the background when you open up a folder?
For the folder icon, the name is FolderIconBG and you put that in Bundles/com.apple.springboard. As for the folder background, i still have no luck trying to change it. 

i cant get my ipod design to change, what am i doing wrong?

i am putting it in the var/stash/themes ... where the winterboard stuff is...

its at the top of my winterboard list, i enable it and respring ... the ipod does not change on my phone ..

where does the ipod theme go exactly? and do i need winterboard to enable it?

thanks!

You can open it on your computer and do the modifications there. Then just save it and SSH it back.

got a question about downloading from installous.
when i download large files like navigational apps it will download for a little bit then all of a sudden i check up on it a little while later and its gone and it never finished downloading. :/ anybody know whats going on?

Make sure your phone is on standby when you're downloading large apps, not on sleep. Also, try downloading different types of files.

Back
Top Bottom