Post Your Jailbroken Ipod/Iphone! Vol. Ask Questions Here Too.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

im having trouble ssh themes to winterboard. anytime I try to apply the theme I ssh'ed into Winterboard it always messes up and gives me like 5+ pages of blank apps. anyone wanna help?
frown.gif
ifunbox..thank me later

my theme
1zqtr9y.jpg
damn mayor im loving you more and more every moment <3

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Which one did ya'll select, User, Hacker, or Developer?
db015fee9fb1ee9ad0e38b744791d9beb3d81cd.png
If you're not a hacker or developer then you're a user. Choose User.

I jailbroke my phone using the Pwnage tool. I got my phone mid-October and using the Pwnage Tool and directions on iclarified.com I didn't have to worryabout a tethered jailbreak. Pwnage tool seemed a little safer than Blackra1n for me. It's just a preference though.

Directions to jailbreak using Pwnage tool

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

im having trouble ssh themes to winterboard. anytime I try to apply the theme I ssh'ed into Winterboard it always messes up and gives me like 5+ pages of blank apps. anyone wanna help?
frown.gif
ifunbox..thank me later

my theme
1zqtr9y.jpg

what's the name of your theme?

^ do you remember the name of that theme? looks sick.
any reccomendations for Games to download, don't want to scroll through all 200 and see screenshots

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

^ do you remember the name of that theme? looks sick.
any reccomendations for Games to download, don't want to scroll through all 200 and see screenshots

They're not themes. I found each one separately and added them.

Heres what i have:

Music Player: Simpify
Slider: Fingerprint Sliders
Music Name: Music Info (Where it shows whats playing for 5 seconds on the top)
Calculator: White Calculator
Youtube: Youtube Icon v1.0
Battery: LogoBattery White
WiFi: Ispazio Wi-Fi

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

In all honesty I just want cost free apps. I don't really care about themes, the standard theme is fine for me. I think I'll try blackra1n for jailbreaking.
blackra1n is the easiest jailbreak out. it takes a couple minutes and it does all the work for you.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

In all honesty I just want cost free apps. I don't really care about themes, the standard theme is fine for me. I think I'll try blackra1n for jailbreaking.

Blackra1n wont get you free apps. It'll get you cydia which will give you themes. But you need cydia to get free apps (Installious)
heres how to get free apps:

Jailbroke mine about 2 weeks ago. I got blackra1n, then cydia, then installous.
Only problem I have is with FIFA 10. I downloaded it onto my computer and then put it on my iTunes, but when I sync my iPod it says "error". I didthe same thing with madden and it worked fine.

Back
Top Bottom