Post Your Jailbroken Ipod/Iphone! Vol. Ask Questions Here Too.

No problem. Make sure you post your screen shots on this,  http://niketalk.com/topic/282515/Official-iPhone-iPod-Droid-Evo--Screenshot-Thread-Vol-Let-s?page=1 
happy.gif

^ will do

quick question

when i go to get the hi gloss theme for lockinfo it won't add, it says this:

note: the requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed.

so i take it that the lockinfo i have is not compatiable with the theme or vice versa, how can i get around this? i want to add a theme to my lockinfo.

thanks

hey i got the OG iphone somewhere dont remember name exactly but i was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction to jail break it, like a step by step vid on youtube or something
nerd.gif

my bad if this is in the wrong thread

Is there another Cydia app BESIDES iblacklist that can provide NO BUBBLE SMS/MMS privacy? Thanks.

Make sure it's compatible for iPhone 4 and 4.x.x firmwares.
what repo can i find one on, i don't even know what lockscreen info version i have, i just know it works fine, but i can't use the themes i am interested in

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

Make sure it's compatible for iPhone 4 and 4.x.x firmwares.

what repo can i find one on, i don't even know what lockscreen info version i have, i just know it works fine, but i can't use the themes i am interested in

Honestly, i don't even know where to find 'em, but ask around on Macthemes. Just make a thread on the support section and i'm sure they'll be more of a help since i don't use lockinfo my self. And lockinfo itself is updated, but I think it's just the the lockinfo theme that's not or i should say the one that you're probably using is not updated. 

also AO TWO
i STILL need MAJOR help getting SNOW COVER working on my iphone 4, will you help me?

Thanks!
Is it crashing? That seems to be a common problem for a lot of people. I think it crashes for songs that don't have an album cover, but there might be other reasons why. Otherwise, what do you need help on? Have you installed SC4 (SnowCover4)? 

as far as lock info goes, i thought about it, no need to really get all into the theming on it, i mean it is really about information at a glance, i was able to change the text colors and that is plenty for me, i just want it to coordinate with my lockscreen wallpaper. also, i was able to add the plugins i wanted separately. so i'm good.
as far as snow cover goes, i have nothing installed. i basically need step by step directions on how to get this working properly on my device. i am using an iphone 4, on 4.0.1

thank you

In that case, go to Cydia and search for SnowCover4, exactly as typed, and install. Once you've done that, springboard will respring. Then go to settings, and scroll all the way down until you see "SnowCover4", click that, go to themes, and just select one of the themes available. Exit from settings, play a song, and lock your phone. You should be able to see the SC4 with the album cover. You shouldn't have any problems, but if anything comes up, just ask.

ok it worked fine BUT how can i have it set up to where it leaves my current wallpaper, there are some autumn leaves there ....

what are the names of other sc4 themes you like that i can find in cydia...

really this looks a bit better when lock info it not being run correct? because its almost like lockinfo takes it over, i guess i can make it more transparent. also the artworks looks a bit dim to me, is that a lockinfo conflict?

thanks AO

ok it worked fine BUT how can i have it set up to where it leaves my current wallpaper, there are some autumn leaves there ....

what are the names of other sc4 themes you like that i can find in cydia...

really this looks a bit better when lock info it not being run correct? because its almost like lockinfo takes it over, i guess i can make it more transparent. also the artworks looks a bit dim to me, is that a lockinfo conflict?

thanks AO
1. To change your wallpaper you have to do it via SSH. Go to /Library/SC4Theme/Theme name/ and delete "SCBackground" and replace it to any 960x640 .png wallpapers.
2. Honesly, i don't know. I don't even think they are any good SC4 themes on Cydia, but Macthemes has a couple of nice ones. This one also has some nice ones, http://www.iconpaper.org/category/iphone/snowcover-skins/ first 6 are for iPhone 4. And you'll have to drag and drop these to /Library/SC4Themes/.

3. In my opinion, i think it does look better without lockinfo, but that's just me. And your lockinfo is probably the cause of your artwork being dim. Try lowering the opacity of the lockinfo. 

also for bytafont - 
when i am selecting a font to take over a certain part of the OS is changes all parts of the OS, is there something I am not doing?

fontswap does not work on my device, already went that route.

thank you

i installed ANGELES

i like it, that background is pretty simple and i like the colors, so i will leave it on that for now.

i took lockinfo off, it worked, but it was a little buggy with other things i had going on. i am okay without it.

hit me back with info on the fonts. also looking for neutraface 1 and 2 for byta font, did not see those in cydia.

thanks AO

Originally Posted by ao17

Is SnowCover 4 also compatible with iPhone 3G?
Yes, it is. But SnowCover4 is for 4.x.x firmware, if you're on 3.x.x firmware, download SnowCoverPro instead, but you gotta pay for it. But you can definitely find it on Cydia for free on certain sources like XSellize and that other one, i forgot the name. 

i installed ANGELES

i like it, that background is pretty simple and i like the colors, so i will leave it on that for now.

i took lockinfo off, it worked, but it was a little buggy with other things i had going on. i am okay without it.

hit me back with info on the fonts. also looking for neutraface 1 and 2 for byta font, did not see those in cydia.

thanks AO
I'm not familiar with Byta Font because i change my fonts manually, but i'm guessing it's like FontSwap? As far as changing certain fonts for 4.x.x, i think you can't do anything about it because you're changing the system font as a whole. The only thing you can really change besides the system font is the lockscreen and phone dialer font. 

question: i just got an unlocked/jailbroken 3gs and my mms doesn't work
frown.gif

the settings have mms as "on" too..called up at&t and they said they can't do anything about it? anybody know how to fix this problem?

basically i just wanted the lockscreen font to be different, in bytafont their are options to pick the EXACT things you want to change, when i do this is still changes everything in on the device, is fontswap the same (not that it matters because it does not even work on my device, i was just curious)

also, how do i change the player "skin" for the ipod portion of my phone? thanks

also, where can i find more sc4 themes in Retina, i looked on macthemes and there is not really a section for it, i just saw a thread overall, but did not see much in there, just people asking for help... 

nvm, i see you just kinda have to look through for the [sc4 hd] theme threads ... got it

#thankyoubasedgod (always wanted to say that on here 
laugh.gif
)

i mean #thankyouAO

Back
Top Bottom