POST YOUR KICK STANDS / SHELVES / DISPLAY CASES. VOL: idk

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

for the guys who's shoes are on display - aren't you afraid of yellowing/fading?

I wear/play ball in all my kicks and understand that im going to have to deal w/this but life is to short to be spendin a junk load of cash on kix that aregoin to be in a box forever just my opinion
ohwell.gif

Updated pictures of new shelves i got yesterday for $ 7.00 i do work at lowes so i get first dib's on all discontinued products and we just finished areinventory and had to mark down these black/brushed nickel stand's I'm so happy w/the results of my room still under construction
tongue.gif
finally comin together after 9 months i have to admit NT has really helpedmotivate me to get it where i want it I think im addicted now!lol
laugh.gif
before:
0ae155e7831e89cb35db6d8ed21e1879cc2fee9.pjpg
after:
49d15be8881481cbdaeb98ec74f8eb1d9eed1d3.pjpg
32c15dee891f8fc03e2c5fc8c7867df17f86971.pjpg
f2f35c4dec868dae14078c92c255b556804bc38.pjpg

Very nice setups guys.

I need to invest in a shelf. Im losing space in my apt. at school.

Stacking is taking its toll.

Some really nice setups in here. I thought I would post a couple of pics. The first one is my current storage area for some of my kicks that I have at myapartment. The second one is a pic of my old room at my parents' house where I keep the majority of my collection. I plan on moving the display case tomy apartment soon, but that thing is alot bigger and heavier than you might think.

89kedqb.jpg

85auc7k.jpg

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

I'm liking the shelving even more now ibleed

Thanx man BTW i'll let you know when lowes gets some cubicles again dont know why they got rid of them in tha first place i could use some moretoo.

Originally Posted by SBvj426

aww man no more displays?! its time for me to update.. madda fact i might have something...
This is one of my displays for my sneaker expo.. yea the swoosh has become my trademark tho i have offers for $200 for it
wow 200 dollars im so stupid i passed on on of these at the goodwill that would have costed me 20 dollars. I thought that my mom would have freaked outif i came home with it. Im about to hurt myself very badly...

do you kno the size of this shelf ive been lookin to pick some up but when i go to the stores they tell me i gotta order them online and i just wanted to kno the height/width of this one. thanks
It's a Rubbermaid shelving unit that I believe is intended for garages etc. I think it's about 6' tall.

Originally Posted by that262redhead

Some really nice setups in here. I thought I would post a couple of pics. The first one is my current storage area for some of my kicks that I have at my apartment. The second one is a pic of my old room at my parents' house where I keep the majority of my collection. I plan on moving the display case to my apartment soon, but that thing is alot bigger and heavier than you might think.

89kedqb.jpg

85auc7k.jpg
how the hell do you get the shoes from the bottom of the stacks that have like 20 pairs on top of them?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spidermanistheman

bavarian style :smile:

Aww man.. Carbon Fibers and OG Penny Foams.. OG Duncans & Pearl Foams (that i was scammed for) man i need to cop back up.. lovin the bubble,
and haha yea that swosh is huge. u cop i have a buyer

Back
Top Bottom