POST YOUR KICK STANDS / SHELVES / DISPLAY CASES. VOL: idk

Originally Posted by schreck44

heres my bookcase
2ur4bgx.jpg

2hqudxt.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by this kid theo

my converted office into a closet

i have all the boxes in the other closets. this way its easier to just grab something off the shelf and get going, instead of having to worry about boxes falling all over the place.

i have since added more shoes and they just sit in the boxes on the floor.

This is a very nice set up simple...clean...easy.

Are those just regular book cases.?

Just wanted to boast my collection display case last year

Small Stack.. i keep selling/rotating

Case

Nothing on the shelf as of yet

To the person that asked... My racks are 3-4 inches off the ground, so flooding isnt really an issue.

dream set up pretty much ^
smokin.gif

i dont see it in the pic but, a mini fridge and a 40+inch tv w/ a console and im set right there

anybody remember that one guy who built his own jordan shoecase/rack that basically was just the a big number 2 and 3 and then he just put shoes inside thenumbers. and i think in the middle it said Air Jordan or something like that...it was incredible and he said he made it himself. anybody have that pic?

Originally Posted by ii2cky

dream set up pretty much ^
smokin.gif

i dont see it in the pic but, a mini fridge and a 40+inch tv w/ a console and im set right there
laugh.gif
Thats what im talking about

Originally Posted by FlipSoleSkyline

Originally Posted by SBvj426

Just wanted to boast my collection display case last year
Where do you get the Nike check from????
nerd.gif
Contractor renovating a small nikeshop. it hangs but my walls are too thin and my ceilings too high

i have a few displays from nike all at my parents house, hoping to take more pictures (nike bench, foot mirrors, etc all of course with nike or swooshimprinted or molded in), but heres a new one i recently got, was showing a friend, so thought id share with you guys.

display1.jpg

Originally Posted by lexflex81

Cleaned up a bit over Christmas....
Before:

After:

Gonna have to hit IKEA up soon for some racks....the bottom boxes are beginning to buckle....

Nice Peice on your wall..and i see those beltons

Back
Top Bottom