Post your L's OR W's of 2009 vol. its been a bad year

I just realized 2009 has been a big year of L's for me! Here I've made a list of most of the L's that I've taken in 09'.

- I lost my job at Home depot
-Charged w/ embezzlement
- I lost my 5 bedroom 2 story house that I had all to myself
- I lost my "first love"
- Lost my independence
- One of my homeboys died
- Stopped going to school

Did not happen in that order.......I hope 2010 has less L's in store for me

Damn bruh you took a lot of L's
laugh.gif

But the biggest L for me has to be getting cheated on
smh.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

Someone hit the 7 and Skeeted off....Thats my only real "L".........Too many W's to even worry about the L's

-logged into NT
-entered this thread
-hit reply
-type this bs
-hit post

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Someone hit the 7 and Skeeted off....Thats my only real "L".........Too many W's to even worry about the L's
I like that

2009 was probably my worst year ever.

- Got hooked on painkillers, spent all my money on said drugs
- Got fired from two jobs
- Someone scraped my car HELLA bad while I was sleeping and dipped.
- Living at home for the quarter because I couldn't get classes. Eff you, California.

Just off top.

No Order

-got a summons for riding a bike on the sidewalk
indifferent.gif

-Lost one of my homeboys also
-Didnt go to college (Feb '10)
-Took a bad prom pic
-Didnt take grad pics
-Became more anti social
-Became lazy
-Missed alot of smashing occasions (I sit back and say what the %#+$ was i thinkin)
-Made some really dumb decisions

Originally Posted by StonedFace

I just realized 2009 has been a big year of L's for me! Here I've made a list of most of the L's that I've taken in 09'.

- I lost my job at Home depot
-Charged w/ embezzlement
- I lost my 5 bedroom 2 story house that I had all to myself
- I lost my "first love"
- Lost my independence
- One of my homeboys died
- Stopped going to school

Did not happen in that order.......I hope 2010 has less L's in store for me

makes me feel better about my year. sorry about all that stuff bro

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by H3h45

-logged into NT
-entered this thread
-hit reply
-type this bs
-hit post

Corny...This thread has potential....

This... and...

I rather not list any or try and list all, because that would just suck. But I will agree that this year was extra wack for me.
smh.gif

too many to list
laugh.gif
...that's not funny
eyes.gif
frown.gif

off the top of my head:
-random BS driving violation
-pulled an all nighter on campus and parked in the "open evening spaces" that are restricted in the mornings...seeing as how I pulled an all nighterand was there until morning...yea
-!@*+*$ up a decision between 2 girls(man I got to CHOOSE who I wanted
eek.gif
and it was PERFECT...somehow I !@*+*$ that up)
-school issues/loan issues
-money issues

I don't remember them all, I tend to block things from my memory I think, I pull a lesson from it and move on
that's all I'll list for now, maybe more later

can't wait for 2010 though

-Haven't released yet.
-Didn't get to shoot my video in the fall
-Haven't Paid off my car yet
-A few payments behind
-Wasn't too smart money-wise
-Major Procrastination
-Made my girl cry
-Haven't moved out of my house ( age 22)

All for now... it's cool to look at other's L's. Makes you feel like you aint got it all that bad...

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

my entire year was a big +#% L...not a W in sight

You woke up this morning.....Thats a "W"....if you make it through 2009, thats 365 "W's"

Where do I begin?

-Horrible spring semester. Basically did bad enough to take myself out of the running for grad school. Applying anyway to shut my parents up.
-Unemployed throughout the summer. Didn't have any money when I came back to school.
-Got really sick when my summer started. Had a severe allergic reaction that put me out of commission for a little over two weeks.
-Most of my friends graduated in May. I don't have anyone to kick it with or talk to here anymore. My social skills have greatly diminished because of it.My life consists of work, school, NT/Twitter and coming home.

There's plenty more but to sum it up this was pretty much the worst year of my life thus far. Will 2010 get any better? Doubt it.

You woke up this morning.....Thats a "W"....if you make it through 2009, thats 365 "W's"
eyes.gif
There's times where I think I'd be better offdead.

-Got some stuff stolen (by a friend)
smh.gif

-Didn't have the balls to ask girls out (and they liked me)
frown.gif

-Can't find a job (that I want)
-Got really lazy

-got put on probation in feb
-lost my license for the whole summer
-received a HUGE amount of tickets
-car broke down twice this year (once on the highway, and in a mickey d's drive through just this past monday)
-got locked up again, in court for that
-PO violated me like 2 weeks later, still in court for that
-license is getting suspended again starting sunday
-broke up with my girl
-cant go see my family in IL for the holidays due to previously mentioned L's
-broke as a joke since last time i got locked up

those are only the big ones.. i catch little ones at least once or twice a week.. overall this has been one of the worst years of my life.. really lookingforward to spring 2010 and starting over.. one thing i have going well for me is school so i'm pretty focused on that..

-Did less than par in school.
-Treated my love, wrong.

The year isn't exactly over, but i plan on making sure
I take making up for, and taking care of both L's.
embarassed.gif

-Lost the best girlfriend I ever had because of my pride.
-My grades have been fluctuating.
-A few personal issues I have yet to address (procrastination, total organization, etc).
-Stopped hanging out with most of my friends.
-Dealt with several crazy girls after I broke up with my ex, this equates to more unnecessary drama.
-Just found out last night my ex still loves me.
eek.gif
But little does she knowI'm currently juggling 3 other girls that's falling for me too.
tired.gif
This is the first time in my life I don't have a solution to a situation I'm facing.
-I owe the school $6,866 after this semester end, my !!#%*#$ FAFSA didn't go through so I have to start paying for it in order to still attend.
-When I get a job, I have to help my parents out, gotta pay off a car when I buy it, insurance, school bill, and cell phone.

I'm at the biggest obstacle in my life, but when I get through this, I'll know that I can get through anything. Wish me luck ya'll.

Wow, didn't realize I had so much problems to deal with. Luckily I'm a type of person that always think positively.
laugh.gif

In hopes of trying to get my ex back, I drove all the way down on one of the worse freeways in CA during the weekdays to try to convince her to give ourrelationship a chance. After it was all said and done she didn't take me back.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom