Post your most embarrassing sexual encounters vol. 4

Volume 2 was epic. Pics and all
laugh.gif
I remember dude who said he got beatup by shorty's brother and father after she said he was weak.
laugh.gif

So let's get into it.

A few months back I was with my ex. She was feeling hella excited, tombout let me get on top. So she does her thing and I notice how ridiculously close herhead is to my ceiling. I try to tell her to take it easy and stuff, but she says why, you can't handle it? As I'm about to speak again, she smacks herhead on the roof hard as hell. All I hear is a thud. Shorty falls back looking dazed and all. She's like "I'm good" and tries to get thingsgoing again, and as she straddles me, she faints.

I'm there tripping like, do I take her to the hospital? Is she dead? So I lay her on the bed and tell myself if she doesn't get up in an hour, I'lltake her to the hospital. She wakes up and I'm joking around like "I thought you died" She hits me with "Please, it wasn't that good now". Had me like
frown.gif
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Is she 7 feet tall or something...Even than how is that possible??[/color]

hahaha well... i remember being SUPER MEGA ULTIMATE horny and i just wanted to bust a nut. we were at my cousins bday party and i was like can we PLEASEEE havesex haha. so we went to her car and get things going. a lot of the times i like to joke around when we're having sex and after a minute or two i'm like"i'm about to ***!" she's like "%++ NO" im like "ahhhh got you!!! hahah" and she proceeds to give me the stone face. butthis time we were like 30 seconds in, and i'm liek "i'm about to ***!" shes liek "haha whatever" .... then i *** and she's liek"%++ ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS? YOU'RE SO GAY" hahahaha i'm like MY BADD OOPS.

Originally Posted by iBlink

I'm there tripping like, do I take her to the hospital? Is she dead? So I lay her on the bed and tell myself if she doesn't get up in an hour, I'll take her to the hospital. She wakes up and I'm joking around like "I thought you died" She hits me with "Please, it wasn't that good now". Had me like
frown.gif
indifferent.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I hate out a girl that was hairy, i kinda coughed as i did it cause i think i swallowed/inhaled a hair
ohwell.gif

another time, i did anal with this one girl, it was only like my 3rd time doing it, it was her first, i guess she didnt go to the bathroom or take a showerbeforehand
alien.gif

I wasnt strapped either
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

I hate out a girl that was hairy, i kinda coughed as i did it cause i think i swallowed/inhaled a hair
ohwell.gif

another time, i did anal with this one girl, it was only like my 3rd time doing it, it was her first, i guess she didnt go to the bathroom or take a shower beforehand
alien.gif

I wasnt strapped either
tired.gif

damn bro, you gross. hahaha

anal is gooooood though

My most embarrassing moment was in a sense a real N___ moment. Chick got straight crazy on me.

I was on top of shorty beating when she started yelling "Oh we are gonna have beautiful kids."

I got an instant softie, told her I was done and get the $@$# outta my house immediately for that @%!!. In retrospect,I could have handled that differently.....

Originally Posted by mjbetch

hahaha well... i remember being SUPER MEGA ULTIMATE horny and i just wanted to bust a nut. we were at my cousins bday party and i was like can we PLEASEEE have sex haha. so we went to her car and get things going. a lot of the times i like to joke around when we're having sex and after a minute or two i'm like "i'm about to ***!" she's like "%++ NO" im like "ahhhh got you!!! hahah" and she proceeds to give me the stone face. but this time we were like 30 seconds in, and i'm liek "i'm about to ***!" shes liek "haha whatever" .... then i *** and she's liek "%++ ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS? YOU'RE SO GAY" hahahaha i'm like MY BADD OOPS.
lol i got to try this!

Back
Top Bottom