Post your most embarrassing sexual encounters vol. 4

Originally Posted by archnoobie

My most embarrassing moment was in a sense a real N___ moment. Chick got straight crazy on me.

I was on top of shorty beating when she started yelling "Oh we are gonna have beautiful kids."

I got an instant softie, told her I was done and get the $@$# outta my house immediately for that @%!!. In retrospect, I could have handled that differently.....

were you beating with no rubber??

Originally Posted by jon4rd

Originally Posted by archnoobie

My most embarrassing moment was in a sense a real N___ moment. Chick got straight crazy on me.

I was on top of shorty beating when she started yelling "Oh we are gonna have beautiful kids."

I got an instant softie, told her I was done and get the $@$# outta my house immediately for that @%!!. In retrospect, I could have handled that differently.....

were you beating with no rubber??
Nope. But that $*%+ just turned me off. Made me feel like she did something to my stash when I wasnt looking or something

Originally Posted by iBlink

laugh.gif
I remember dude who said he got beat up by shorty's brother and father after she said he was weak.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Volume 2 was epic. Pics and all
laugh.gif
I remember dude who said he got beat up by shorty's brother and father after she said he was weak.
laugh.gif

So let's get into it.

A few months back I was with my ex. She was feeling hella excited, tombout let me get on top. So she does her thing and I notice how ridiculously close her head is to my ceiling. I try to tell her to take it easy and stuff, but she says why, you can't handle it? As I'm about to speak again, she smacks her head on the roof hard as hell. All I hear is a thud. Shorty falls back looking dazed and all. She's like "I'm good" and tries to get things going again, and as she straddles me, she faints.

I'm there tripping like, do I take her to the hospital? Is she dead? So I lay her on the bed and tell myself if she doesn't get up in an hour, I'll take her to the hospital. She wakes up and I'm joking around like "I thought you died" She hits me with "Please, it wasn't that good now". Had me like
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mjbetch

hahaha well... i remember being SUPER MEGA ULTIMATE horny and i just wanted to bust a nut. we were at my cousins bday party and i was like can we PLEASEEE have sex haha. so we went to her car and get things going. a lot of the times i like to joke around when we're having sex and after a minute or two i'm like "i'm about to ***!" she's like "%++ NO" im like "ahhhh got you!!! hahah" and she proceeds to give me the stone face. but this time we were like 30 seconds in, and i'm liek "i'm about to ***!" shes liek "haha whatever" .... then i *** and she's liek "%++ ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS? YOU'RE SO GAY" hahahaha i'm like MY BADD OOPS.

i know what u meant but this sounds like you took your (girl) cousin to her car
sick.gif

im gonna try that out on my girl the reaction on her face is gonna have me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by phillypac

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
i remember that joint. I was in the library at school and was dyingfor about 10 mins. Buddy broke his rib when he fell and then just got rocked by ole girl father.

I burned my penis with a hair dryer. It looked like tiger strips. I couldn't show my girl for about a week. Had to keep shying away from sex until I gaveup.

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

Originally Posted by phillypac

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
i remember that joint. I was in the library at school and was dying for about 10 mins. Buddy broke his rib when he fell and then just got rocked by ole girl father.

roll.gif
Hell yeah. Said they whooped his %%% while he was in the shower with her
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I burned my penis with a hair dryer. It looked like tiger strips. I couldn't show my girl for about a week. Had to keep shying away from sex until I gave up.
how in the hell did you manage to do that?

Originally Posted by Dakingii

My dude iBlink came through with the pics and everything
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I had to... dudes stay thinking everything they read on NT is ducktales and *$%!.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

My first time I busted in approximately 30 seconds. It was awkward cus we were like ".....so ..............that was it?............... that wassex?......"

So you guy's broads don't wrap their hair?
grin.gif
Get the hell outahere with that ayo bs.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

I burned my penis with a hair dryer. It looked like tiger strips. I couldn't show my girl for about a week. Had to keep shying away from sex until I gave up.
I'm standing there drying my hair in the bathroom, my towel slips, I reach down to grab it, hairdryer touches penis, penis gets burned withstripes.

I thought it was going to be permanent. At first I was like "nooooo, I'll never get play". But then I realized I could always be like "yo,you want to see my tiger penis?"

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

another time, i did anal with this one girl, it was only like my 3rd time doing it, it was her first, i guess she didnt go to the bathroom or take a shower beforehand
alien.gif
sick.gif
embarassed.gif
sick.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

I'm standing there drying my hair in the bathroom, my towel slips, I reach down to grab it, hairdryer touches penis, penis gets burned with stripes.

I thought it was going to be permanent. At first I was like "nooooo, I'll never get play". But then I realized I could always be like "yo, you want to see my tiger penis?"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by yankeesfan0130

i havent done anything embarrasing but my friend told me he stuck it in the wrong hole a couple of tiimes
%^&$ happens
laugh.gif
nothing embarrassing about that atall... find the right freak and that'll be the right hole too

Back
Top Bottom