post your most heartbreaking moments as a sports fan

Game 6
NBA Finals 2008

image4162826.jpg

last year when Texas Tech beat us on the last play and de railed Colt's heisman and our national championship hopes....im still in shock

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

-nothing beats magic johnson announcing his retirement due to HIV
frown.gif

-a distant second has to be roger craigs fumble in the NFC championship in 1990 against the giants...we couldve 3peated!
-04 finals and game 4 of last years finals
-getting swept in 1998 and 1999

i was too young to remember the roger craig fumble.

i was going to post game 6 in 2003 against the spurs but honestly i really wasn't even mad about that series, the spurs were the better team that year, plus it was inevitable that someone was eventually going to knock the lakers off after 3 peating and im just glad it wasn't loud mouthed sacramento or dallas.

true...the spurs were under the radar that year (just like every year)...everyone had that butt ugly kings team winning it all and dethroning us...btw f timthomas and his tony yayo

man that 90 NFC championship game had heartbreak written all it...joe got hurt and roger craigs fumble brought me to tears...we couldve went to the superbowland crushed the bills
frown.gif

uconn losing to goerge mason

uconn losing to michigan st

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Jeffrey_Maier_1-368x442.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif

The chump m********er Jeffrey Maier intefering with the game...

I remember they gave this dude limo rides to school, free Yankee tix, and all types of f**kery after that game...
smh.gif

alomar-spit8.jpg

One of the lowest moments of any sport that I've watched...
tired.gif

Ever Chicago Cubs' season, but mainly the series against the Marlins where we should've gone to the WS, and then last year getting swept by theDodgers, that was painful too.

The Bears losing the Superbowl to the Colts, mainly because of one bad defensive play , and because of Bad Rex.

The Bulls losing to the Knicks in MJ's first year of retirement. I will never forget the Hue $%$$%%% Hollins game and his phantom call on Scottie againstHubert Davis.

Illinois losing to NC in the NCAA Championship game.

Ohio State/Michigan - 1995

Ohio State/Michigan - 1996

Ohio State/Michigan State - 1998

Ohio State/Florida - 2006

The 90's were rough on me.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

1) 2001 WS Game 7 vs DBacks

2) 2004 ALCS Games 4-7

3) Missing the playoffs in 08.

4) Reggie Miller getting blocked by Prince in 04.
fixed*
laugh.gif

but ya add game 7 knicks vs rockets in 1994... 2-18 john starks
smh.gif
... i think this hurts the most cuz im a yanks and knicks fan but more of a knicks fan if anything

2006-2007 AFC Divisional Playoff.

San Diego Chargers vs. New England Patriots.

Eric Parker's muffed punt..
Drayton Florence taunting/headbutting Daniel Graham..
Marlon McCree getting an interception that would've possibly sealed the game for the Chargers had he just gone down to the ground only to be stripped byTroy Brown and have the ball recovered by former Charger Reche Caldwell. After that fumble recovery, Caldwell ends up scoring on a touchdown pass..

One of the most unbearable things I've ever had to watch.. a complete meltdown..

smh.gif

That music city forward pass.
frown.gif

Also, that day where they announced KG was done for the season...weird way to go down.

Back
Top Bottom