post your most heartbreaking moments as a sports fan

209220-super-bowl-xliii.jpg

Originally Posted by freezelle

Steve Young to Terrell Owens (with 5 Packers within 5 yards of him) in the Playoffs, just a couple plays after Jerry Rice clearly fumbled the ball
mad.gif

Still having nightmares about those two to this day......................

Brett Favre is my fav. qp of all time, and back then when this game happened, i was still a youngbuck and i cried myself to sleep.

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

cubs - game 6 NLCS? the bartman game. arghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2005 - IL loss to NC.... man what a run that was...

all i can think of right now.

Mich/OSU 3 years ago when we were ranked 2.. spent some $$$ on tickets to see it in person... we came up short... was still a hell of a game

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

uconn losing to goerge mason

uconn losing to michigan st

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Jeffrey_Maier_1-368x442.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif

The chump m********er Jeffrey Maier intefering with the game...

I remember they gave this dude limo rides to school, free Yankee tix, and all types of f**kery after that game...
smh.gif

I was crushed @ this play. I can still remember sitting in my living room seeing the kid reach over.

This single moment changed the course of the Yankee and Oriole franchises. Made Derrick Jeter an effing star too

But this is my most heart breaking. I woke up to this thinking he would be in stable condition

My last one was this. I lost my breath after the goal and then after the match was over, I turned off the telly, slumped back in the sofa, folded my arms, leta few seconds of silence pass, and then it hit me and I started crying.

^Are you serious? Are you really criticizing how others are dealing with death? Who the hell are you to do that?

Yes, I'm mad. No, I'm not a Skins fan. But you are trippin', sir.

yes I'm serious. don't want to offend but dedicating a lot to someone you don't even know is what I don't understand.

Originally Posted by Proshares

DSK you're a Pats fan?
That would be correct.

I joked with Deadset before it's all good during football season but when baseball starts...no holds barred on his #$%.
laugh.gif
(pause)

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

My last one was this. I lost my breath after the goal and then after the match was over, I turned off the telly, slumped back in the sofa, folded my arms, let a few seconds of silence pass, and then it hit me and I started crying.

it was the exact opposite for me, the couple minutes before the goal. i gave up hope, had both of my hands crossed on top of my head, my eyes were gettingteary, was starting to get that knot in my throat, and i felt like throwing up. but then Messi passed to Iniesta and the rest is history, damn i went crazy, icant even describe what i did when that goal happened.

FC Barcelona
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Statis22

And of course....

mad.gif
smh.gif

if i were an astros fan that game would have hurt but i would have gotten over it quickly after roy oswalt shut the cardinals down 2 days later in game 6.

i thought the cardinals were for sure winning games 6 and 7 after that.

Back
Top Bottom