Post Your Motorcycle

I wanna learn how to ride so I can save on this city parking. About to look for some schools in NY. Recommendations?

I keep missing this thread bump.
Congrats on the bike ksteezy ksteezy . It's gorgeous.
I've been riding everyday it hasn't rained so in this drought.....every day.
getting comfortable with low speed maneuvering so U turns and riding around parking lots is easier for me.
My gear shifting still needs work.
Going highway speeds still freaks me out a bit especially with cross wind.

Gonna look into replacing my chain or chain and sprocket. Thought it could just use a cleaning but it seems kinda loose. Didn't think to ask the previous owner if he ever had the chain replaced when I bought it. Might also change he oil just to learn how.

I keep missing this thread bump.
Congrats on the bike ksteezy ksteezy . It's gorgeous.
I've been riding everyday it hasn't rained so in this drought.....every day.
getting comfortable with low speed maneuvering so U turns and riding around parking lots is easier for me.
My gear shifting still needs work.
Going highway speeds still freaks me out a bit especially with cross wind.

Gonna look into replacing my chain or chain and sprocket. Thought it could just use a cleaning but it seems kinda loose. Didn't think to ask the previous owner if he ever had the chain replaced when I bought it. Might also change he oil just to learn how.

post some pics of your sprocket. Maybe it just needs to be tightened up?

Damn never even thought of crosswinds, I rode for about 5 miles down a 50mph road by my crib, kicked it up to 60mph and was freaking out a bit 🤣

31A89271-64D6-4D7F-B6B3-08C1C7BE67EB.jpeg
847F23B7-3368-4F91-A8D2-48EB830BF3A4.jpeg

Ordered my riding jeans from Uglybros and a riding shirt from Tobacco anyone have any experience with them?

Last edited:
Been wanting to buy some Uglybros even before considering getting a bike. Looking forward to that review.

Been wanting to buy some Uglybros even before considering getting a bike. Looking forward to that review.

Hoping they fit right, let’s see when they come in, I got the olive motorpool-k with the Kevlar lining
121A12E5-A943-4DD6-AB55-868868D89401.png
3502A1AD-3476-4990-98CE-FCC1B122C7A8.png

And I copped this riding shirt since I hear good things about it being good during the warmer days

AD32F375-02C8-4F1C-93A4-CD6F2F46E242.png
FF5D029C-4D47-4F35-A196-9D8F12BCDBFC.png

neither was cheap, but the one thing I keep hearing is to not sell yourself short on protective gear....so f it.

Damn never even thought of crosswinds, I rode for about 5 miles down a 50mph road by my crib, kicked it up to 60mph and was freaking out a bit 🤣

31A89271-64D6-4D7F-B6B3-08C1C7BE67EB.jpeg
847F23B7-3368-4F91-A8D2-48EB830BF3A4.jpeg

Ordered my riding jeans from Uglybros and a riding shirt from Tobacco anyone have any experience with them?

You’ve gotta bring the beaters out when on the bike 🤣. I’ve run through my share of shoes last summer alone. Beautiful bike tho.

I may go cruiser next.

I don’t have any riding jeans so I’m interested as well.

Steezy you need a Simpson helmet. :pimp:

I don’t have any riding jeans so I’m interested as well.

Steezy you need a Simpson helmet. :pimp:

I’ll keep ya posted, they should be here next week, I have a full helmet I bought at indian since I needed my own for the BRC, however it doesn’t really match the bike...lol I have my eyes on a full face bolt well black Matte joint, what’s a Simpson helmet?

WAIT TIL YOU GET ON THE E-WAY ON A WINDY DAY OR GET CAUGHT IN THE RAIN.

OR WHEN YOU HIT 150MPH(EARLY MORNING E-WAY RIP WITH ZERO TRAFFIC) AND THE LINES ON THE ROAD TURN SOLID.

THAT’LL REALLY FREAK YOU OUT. BUT I BARELY RIDE, MY BIKE IS IN THE GARAGE COLLECTING DUST.

I’ll keep ya posted, they should be here next week, I have a full helmet I bought at indian since I needed my own for the BRC, however it doesn’t really match the bike...lol I have my eyes on a full face bolt well black Matte joint, what’s a Simpson helmet?

American helmet, American bike… idk how they vent and all that but I think they look pretty sick.

edit, I think biltwell is good too, my boy has had a few and he went down with one and hit his head and was totally fine.

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/simpson-outlaw-bandit-helmet

Last edited:
Looks good to me. I’d just use that and ride for a while and see what you like and don’t like before spending hella money.

Yeah that helmet looks good to me too just needs a blacked out visor.
post some pics of your sprocket. Maybe it just needs to be tightened up?
I'll have to post them tomorrow. These pics I took I guess are too big for NT.... Even after compression.
After looking at them though the sprockets seem ok. The teeth aren't sharp or look like shark fins which I've heard you should replace them if it meets one of those two conditions.
The chain however does have a bit of wiggle room between chain links.

Dropped my bike, bend my clutch lever. Just gonna cut it off for now but does anyone have any recommendations for a bars/levers for a sumo? Rumble Rumble

I was waiting to drop it to replace them anyways. Everything else is protected.

Dropped my bike, bend my clutch lever. Just gonna cut it off for now but does anyone have any recommendations for a bars/levers for a sumo? Rumble Rumble

I was waiting to drop it to replace them anyways. Everything else is protected.
cop da asv levers if you want ones that will bend the opposte way when u drop the bike

or go on rockymountain atv and cop a cheapie clutch lever they have pro taper ones for under 10 bucks sometimes

this is what i run on my dirt bike to protect from falls
1625457218901.png

Attachments

• 1625457223193.png
    1625457223193.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 99
Back
Top Bottom