Post Your Motorcycle

I’m blaming you for going down the sumo road :lol: :pimp:

if was so hard to find I almost went with a crf300 to convert but my wife actually found me a klx. :pimp: called them and paid for it over the phone because they had other guys coming to see it. Savage mode. :lol:
Look for a cheap set of MX wheels off of a KX series bike. Easier to convert to dirt wheels if you start with supermoto. You’re going to have way too much fun on that bike.

I remember you asking me about my in laws bikes. I’ll be up at their place tomorrow and I’ll snag a few pictures.

Look for a cheap set of MX wheels off of a KX series bike. Easier to convert to dirt wheels if you start with supermoto. You’re going to have way too much fun on that bike.

I remember you asking me about my in laws bikes. I’ll be up at their place tomorrow and I’ll snag a few pictures.

alot of the dealers told me they only got one and won’t see anymore until 2022. I might go grab another in iowa with my boy who now wants one. :lol:

I think I got the plug on parts so I’ll look for a good deal on some to keep on deck. My boy’s in laws have a shop for dirt bikes and quads. These 60 year old dudes rip man. :lol:

dope, yeah I want to see them. :pimp:

first things first I’m going to idiot proof it with some axle sliders and maybe the t-Rex racing engine crash cage. It’s ugly but probably worth it for me.

Picked it up yesterday. Put maybe 20 miles on it last night. I reminds me of a quad but on two wheels. Same seating position and power band. Super fun.

got axle sliders on the was and that fender needs to go ASAP.

D5407B3F-F46F-4DE0-8EDC-AACC0B4A2608.jpeg

Rode 50 miles today, stalled at a few intersections. :lol: no close calls or anything though.

went to a parking lot and let my wife give it a try just getting used to the clutch and going slow in 1st gear.

more gear
35F7D75D-1FAF-418D-84BD-0848E63F6692.jpeg

Last edited:
how fun is that bike?

it’s fun as hell man and actually can handle some freeway it just isn’t where it likes to be too much anywhere above like 65.

some dude on a Indian ftr hit a big wheelie in front of us today and flagged us down. He was super stoked to see my bike in person. He invited me to hit some track days with him. I think I might take him up on it.

I guess it’s just rider training and free rides on the track so that would be good for me.

More gear, alpine stars shirt jacket thing. Probably good to maybe 75 degrees. Level 1 elbow and shoulder armor and threw a level 2 back protector. Just as good as my jacket as far as protection but warmer and more casual.

8321AA2A-94A9-428C-89F5-D9BE53F8F1D5.jpeg

Got rid of that ugly *** fender. There isn’t really much else I can do for mods since there are no parts out yet.
C05AF1C6-3870-42BD-AF86-A3ECADF1AA3B.jpeg

Dope, now you don’t have to worry about scratching it. I can’t believe you even found a good used bike in this market.

Was practicing wheelies yesterday. I’m like a 4 o clock boy now. :rofl:

any mn people ever got to Zars at dctc? They have advanced riding courses and racing courses.

I want to go do some track days there.

Back
Top Bottom