Post Your Motorcycle

^ I had a ticket to go on Saturday but something came up. Heard it wasn't that good this year.

Man... That video has me so eager to get back on two wheels. The warm weather can't get here soon enough. :smh:

Taking Gina to the shop for an oil change, new chain, and a new gasket. Need her in tip top shape when the season gets here. :pimp:

Came home last night and she was gone :frown: filed a police report got to go talk to the insurance people tomorrow. RIP

Thank fam. Yea I had full coverage I went and filed a claim today with statefarm. They said it usually takes 30 days.

You should be taken care of in time for the new season. Sucks that they took your bike, but now you get to go shopping for another. Silver lining :pimp:

Cold blooded. Hopefully they have cameras or you at least get everything you wanted for the bike.

Anyone know where I can find the white Sidi Cobra boots for a good price? Haven't seen anything lower than retail.

How's everyone's winter projects going?

So far this winter:
Galfer steel braided F&R break lines
Motul RBF 600 Dot 4.0 Brake Fluid
Power Coated Sock rear sets black and added Carbon heel guards
Puig Windscreen
6000k high + low HIDs
Changed my cluster from Orange to Blue via BlueGauges.com
Changed my headers for 2009-11 stock headers to eliminate the cat
Removed SET valve
Racefit Growler Black Edition
Bazzaz ZFi w/ Quickshifter (waiting for custom dyne tune)
Driven Smog blockoff plates
Driven Grips
Reflashed ECU via Flash-Tune.com
Found a OEM rear seat cowl for $40 shipped 8)

What's left:
Trying to find a deal on some Velocity Stacks
520 Chain conversion
Ceramic wheel bearings (when I get rich :lol:)
Powdercoat wheels white

U went all lol

I just copped an impakteck sub cag n cage for my GsxR. Prolly powder coat them to.
I powder coated my rear sets to. It was only $50 vs coppin new rear sets for $300.
Plus I think OEM is stronger then most after market rear sets. I had a pair of jpr rear sets I destroyered after low siding last October. I went back to stock after that.

Just inquired about aNinja 500r for 2k. Gon try and finance since I don't have the amount up front and don't wanna miss out

Just inquired about aNinja 500r for 2k. Gon try and finance since I don't have the amount up front and don't wanna miss out
Ur gonna want a larger cc bike within 3 months. I think a few NT'ers can attest to this statement.

Last edited:

Is this your first bike? If so, I'd say ride it, learn how to ride the bike to maximum capacity, and by the end of the summer you can basically sell it for what you got it for.

But learning to ride to maximum capacity is the main point. Those skills and habits stay with you. Be safe.

Ride the bike as long as it makes you feel comfortable. Once you feel like your skill set surpasses the bikes capabilities, then upgrade. But until then, just enjoy the learning experience.

I think it's better to save and get a 600. I'm not a believer in that whole idea of learning on a weak bike.

Personally, I think a 500 is fine for learning. They're plenty powerful For a beginner and I don't think you'll outgrow it as fast as a 250. I started on my 500 2 years ago and I'm still not bored with it. Then again I don't really ride too hard.

Back
Top Bottom