Post Your Motorcycle

I took the motorcycle safety course 2 weeks back and I passed.. I fell off the second day of the course but it was our first day riding.. I have a permanent mark on my ribs now but its all good though. Im surprised they didn't kick me out because the rules say if u drop the bike you're out. I guess they cut me some slack being that it was the first exercise, and I was glad too.. I thought I was done NT.. I'll get my L's on my vacation, now Im just saving up for my bike.. I plan on coppin in April or May of next year..

Congrats man 8)

Just copped, wish me luck, bros.

Some pics I snapped last night down town Atlanta.

25exk3m.jpg

Found this parking garage right next to Phillips arena that had a good view of the Atlanta skyline. :pimp:

2d2buyr.jpg

2zs8b5j.jpg
bro...

as a brother...

i want to move to atlanta SO bad... i hear the ladies are :wow: and the pickings are plentiful b/c there's a large gay population...

so the yambs outweigh the fellas to choose from...

That stuff is all true. There's plenty of yambs to go around here in the A. The huge gay population plays in your favor for sure, especially if you've got a lot going for yourself. The yambs smell success on you though, so it's likely that you'll come across a lot of gold diggers looking for that come up. From MY experience, and this is just my subjective opinion, there are a ton of females, but not a lot of quality women. Not sure where you are in life right now, but if you're looking for something real in terms of a relationship, I personally wouldn't suggest the A. But if you're just looking to have your pickings from the great peach tree, this is where it's at. In terms of buss downs, yambs, skeezers, etc, I always say...

Atlanta hose >

If you're ever in town, hit my PM.

Guess you never seen my posts in TAY...

I'm trying to get yambs...

Not start new fambs...

Then my friend, the Georgia peaches will always be right for the picking. If you ever visit, try to make it in the spring time when the weather warms up a little. I'll leave it at that. :pimp:

Hell yeah, I got a REALLY good deal. Plus it came with a Termignoni slip on exhaust, HID's, fender illuminator and some other nice mods. It was a steal...

congrats! love the panigale!! don't think i could ride the 1199 though...the panigale 899 would be more my speed & for around the cost of a new 600, puts on a few pounds & loses the ssa but still dope:

Kinda a dumb question with an obvious answer, but do you think the head cam that comes with the new COD that's coming out can do just as good as a GoPro? Don't really want to dish out $300 on just a camera when I can drop $200 on a game plus camera. Of course the camera will be used for rides.

Kinda a dumb question with an obvious answer, but do you think the head cam that comes with the new COD that's coming out can do just as good as a GoPro? Don't really want to dish out $300 on just a camera when I can drop $200 on a game plus camera. Of course the camera will be used for rides.

Definitely get the go pro black, don't pay retail tho hit up your local Craig's list

Last edited:

i would imagine the problem you'd run into with the call of duty cam is figuring out how/where to mount it...you could prolly come up on a previous generation/ used go pro for around the extra $140 you'd be paying for the special edition package of the game. though if you were going to buy the $200 cod anyway, besides the aforementioned mounting issue(s) the things you'd be missing out on is quality & support (updates & such) of go pro, honestly the different camera options on the go pro are really nice, but you prolly wouldn't even use them...

So... Motorcycle got stolen...

:frown:

Just got the call from the cops and they said that its recovered. I can scoop it tomorrow.

:pimp:

Dude told me it didn't look like it was played down... The entire handbrake is gone though... I'm guessing dude needed it off to hotwire it...

I'm going to get a lowjack ASAP.. Joint was stolen rkhjt from in front of my apt... :x

Anybody have any current theft deterrent systems?

Also... I'm in the .market for a nice Bluetooth helmet...

Trying to jamb while I coast...

Last edited:

Just got the call from the cops and they said that its recovered. I can scoop it tomorrow.

Dude told me it didn't look like it was played down... The entire handbrake is gone though... I'm guessing dude needed it off to hotwire it...

I'm going to get a lowjack ASAP.. Joint was stolen rkhjt from in front of my apt... :x

I always say the best bet is to keep full coverage insurance at all times. Lo Jack is cool but for $500+ you may still get your bike recovered in a condition where you wouldn't want it back anyway. Imagine paying $500 for Lo Jack and then $$500 - $1000 deductible for repairs and having a bike that will never run the same again. Just better to have it written off and go bike shopping.

I always say the best bet is to keep full coverage insurance at all times. Lo Jack is cool but for $500+ you may still get your bike recovered in a condition where you wouldn't want it back anyway. Imagine paying $500 for Lo Jack and then $$500 - $1000 deductible for repairs and having a bike that will never run the same again. Just better to have it written off and go bike shopping.

agreed, full coverage seems to be only real way to have some peace of mind about leaving your bike anywhere...as for theft deterrents, I've always been told that if a determined, experienced vehicle thief REALLY wants your bike, they'll prolly get it (which is why if full coverage makes sense if you are concerned about theft , live in a high crime area, and/or park it an urban area where it could be damaged); the best you can do is make it difficult, so get a good chain & lock (through the frame or swingarm along with a good disc lock for extra measure) affixed to an immovable object, and a quality but an indistinct cover (some covers immediately give away what type of bike is under the cover)

Back
Top Bottom