Post Your Motorcycle

Just took this pic outside of my job. Nice weather in NY today... Gonna snow on Tuesday >D

We rode today for 4-5 hours. My boy was hitting on this girl in Target and when we came out, she left this note on his bike.

Didn't take any pics today. My boy bought a new helmet so he took a pic of that and one of my bike.

The sickest rider I know went down yesterday with his gf on the back of his bike (this was their date night and Saturday ritual). He's been pronounce brain dead shortly after. His gf has sustained serious injuries but has pulled thru. All of San Diego riders (sets, RC's and individual) are reeling from this lose. He was the orchestrator of Thursday nite "Hood Rides" and was a street beast (sticky,stuntin, drag). Bike life was his life and he was BEYOND THAT LIFE. He was always helping dudes out with their bikes since he could pretty much wrench a bike apart and put it back together with no problem. SOLOW was the face of riding for SD. This really hurts. This has me contemplating bike life. Ima be on chill mode for a while.

We all take inherent risk while on 2 and we accept it. That's part of the world u live in if ur on 2. Be safe y'all.

Solow Cali
http://s90.photobucket.com/user/egaroc1/media/97025FF1-312B-49D3-A2D6-9186814731BC.jpg.html

Last edited:
How did he get in an accident?

I want to ride a bike and when I do, i wont be doing no stupid **** like poppin wheelies or going 100+ on the freeway.

Last edited:
Rip..

Crazy how fast things can be lost..

I feel like the most high put me in the crazy ridiculous position I'm in now so that I wouldn't kill myself...

Anytime you lose a rider is a horrible thing.. because they died doing something they LOVE not hanging on corners or drugs...

They don't deserve to go out doing something they LOVE...

Thanks yall

How did he get in an accident?

I want to ride a bike and when I do, i wont be doing no stupid **** like poppin wheelies or going 100+ on the freeway.

He was just cruising the canyons hwy94 (he usually smashes this spot but solo and not with his gf on the back) and at the tail end of dudes smashing in front. Dont know the exact details but something had to happen. its crazy cuz the turn was a super easy and he wasnt going fast. Cops have Gopro footage they took from a car club that was behind him that they are not releasing. My boys are trying to put the pieces to the puzzle cuz cops are quick to blame riders (99.999% of the time) and put them at fault. He was a SUPER experienced rider (track/stunt/drag) so this was a shock to every one and alot of us refuse to believe that he just lost control of his bike.

heres some pics of Solow at work.
enjoy yall

Sorry to hear, bless his soul. I've been trying to slow down and wear gear. This summer I told myself I would wear my jacket everyday. Hope I can stick to it. Those 95+ days are brutal with te humidity.

That is sad man sorry to hear.

Got my bike out on saturday for a short 30 min ride. Felt good out there though i really do miss it and can't wait for the summer. This will be my first true summer with my license. I plan on taking it slow and always staying geared up.

Very sorry to hear about his death.  R.I.P. 
He's not dead. He's was called brain dead a few days ago but has been openin his eyes and has been responsive to verbal. Dudes a fighter in every aspect of life . Hopefully he pulls thru.
We started a fund to pay for the medical bill. We are also having a ride n BBQ on April 12 to raise more funds for the family.
Here's a link.
For anyone.

If anyone is within reason to to come to San Diego I highly encourage it. We have dope rides n if u need room n board u can crash at my spot for the wknd. I'll even throw y'all a No THOTS #NT patch :pimp:
#NTfambs

Just donated. Being in an accident myself, I know how easy it is to get seriously injured or even killed. I hope they both pull through and have a speedy recovery. Keep us updated.

Just donated. Being in an accident myself, I know how easy it is to get seriously injured or even killed. I hope they both pull through and have a speedy recovery. Keep us updated.

Just donated my prayers go out to him and his girl and their family

thanks fambs. His family is greatful.

His accident has been getting some headlines and word has been spreading. Even Bun B posted on his page about Solow n his gf.

He's not dead. He's was called brain dead a few days ago but has been openin his eyes and has been responsive to verbal. Dudes a fighter in every aspect of life . Hopefully he pulls thru.
We started a fund to pay for the medical bill. We are also having a ride n BBQ on April 12 to raise more funds for the family.
Here's a link.
For anyone.

If anyone is within reason to to come to San Diego I highly encourage it. We have dope rides n if u need room n board u can crash at my spot for the wknd. I'll even throw y'all a No THOTS #NT patch
pimp.gif

#NTfambs

damn paralyzed from the neck down? 
tired.gif

thats actually one of my biggest fear. Hope he pulls through

I will definitely donate, how's his progress
He's becoming more responsive n more aware. But it's still unsure of his prognosis. Anna (gf) is doin better n should make a full recovery but will hAve a long time with rehab. Their medical bills will be REDDIC n that's what the money will be donated for.

Here's the flyer for the ride if anyone is interested.

[\VIDEO]

Last edited:
Saw someone go down today on the freeway. It wasn't too bad, but it had me shook. Guy is definitely going to feel it tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom