Post Your Motorcycle

Doom. Doom. Sweet bike.

Took her out last night to try out my jacket and helmet.

This dude vandalized my Bew cakes. Halp me find this dude. PlZ pm me his info.
http://s90.photobucket.com/user/egaroc1/media/D7AF7920-6AAF-4B5D-8809-147C5083D23E.png.html.
This is what he did.

http://s90.photobucket.com/user/egaroc1/media/A0CD2102-60DF-4D8A-87E0-760F6D7F3E65.jpg.html

Smh.
Dude was drunk n staring tearing **** up. ( I live above a bar). I was asleep when this happened. I saw the survalence footage of dude doing this to my bike also. Dude ended getting a ride from the police n they dropped him off when the bar called the cops on him for Goin crazy. I don't think the cops knew he did this or they would of have arrested him.
He came back for his car later today before I could file a report.
PlZ HALP me locate this Duce bag bruhs.

Last edited:
Anyone have any recommendations for a protective vest. Its gonna be in the 80s this weekend and I'm trying to stay cool while riding. This seems the most popular:

egaroc1 egaroc1 Sorry to hear about your bike. Hope that ******* gets got.

Anyone have any recommendations for a protective vest. Its gonna be in the 80s this weekend and I'm trying to stay cool while riding. This seems the most popular:

Thanks. I got ahold of dude n he apologized for being drunk n is apologetic.... Once the law was involved. Smh. But it's wutevers.

But that icon Stryker vest is meant to be worn over long sleeves. It's prolly the best vest out there for spine n chest. But if u want good summer armor get a icon textile jacket. The most frequent injury I see is dudes getting road rash. It will be more breathable than the Stryker vest and provide more protectIon. Unless u goin for that look. Stryker vest is SECKS doe. :pimp:

Vests look cool but not enough protection. I have a thin mesh jacket that feels like I'm wearing nothing in the summer time.

Thanks. I got ahold of dude n he apologized for being drunk n is apologetic.... Once the law was involved. Smh. But it's wutevers.

But that icon Stryker vest is meant to be worn over long sleeves. It's prolly the best vest out there for spine n chest. But if u want good summer armor get a icon textile jacket. The most frequent injury I see is dudes getting road rash. It will be more breathable than the Stryker vest and provide more protectIon. Unless u goin for that look. Stryker vest is SECKS doe. :pimp:

Is he paying for the damages? Hope so.

Vests look cool but not enough protection. I have a thin mesh jacket that feels like I'm wearing nothing in the summer time.

Well I have the Alpinestar Plus Air Jacket, but I don't know how cool it will keep me in mid 80s-low 90s. It definitely keeps me warm in low/mid 60s with just a tee underneath.

I don't mind dealing with liens because you can get a great deal as a buyer. I've done it a few times as a buyer and a seller. I finance my vehicles through either Navy Federal or Langley Federal. Both are very expedient with title releases. Also being in Virginia, they do digital titles so that makes things even quicker. I sell the vehicle and do a bill of sale on the spot. After the money is exchanged I shoot right to the credit union to pay off. Then I speak to customer service to let them know I need an immediate lien release, which usually takes a few hours. Finally, I'm at the DMV the next day picking up the title and handing it to the owner.

The only time dealing with a lien was a pain was when I got Chanel. I had to travel almost 4 hours away to get her. The guy I bought her from worked nights and was just lazy about getting me the title quickly. He just waited for USAA to send him a title in the mail and then forwarded it to me. Anyway, it can be a really easy process as long as you aren't dealing with a clown. Hope I helped.

thanks fam.

decided to take the plunge and see the bike tomorrow. i've been chatting it up with the owner to get a feel and she SEEMS like a honest gal. even provided me with proof that the lien is under her name and documents such as the total outstanding balance, etc etc. Going to see i'm the new owner tomorow. :smokin

Be safe out there fellas. A member on another forum passed the other day in an accident. No matter the control or protection you may have its about the other drivers you really have to worry about.

On a sidenote anyone rocking custom vanity plates? Ever since I got my bike I wanted to make one but don't wanna seem corny lol.

Repped, man. Today is the first day I've gotten a chance to take my baby out on the road. Always gotta try to air on the side of caution out there, man. Respect the road fellas. Be safe.

To answer your question, nah. No vanity plates for me. I'd get one that says "see ya" or something like that though. Incredibly lame :lol:

hey guys,

another question for those who financed bikes.

i decided to take a loan out since the interest rate was super low (3.5%) . The total interest accrued will be $323 for the whole life of the loan. I'd rather have cash on hand.

anyway, my lender requires comprehensive and collision insurance.

my question is:

would i be able to change to liability or even cancel my insurance during the winter months? i know technically you're supposed to have full coverage until the loan is completely paid off, but would the insurance company not allow that if you list a lien holder? I have a garage to store my bike in the winter, so i don't really want to pay insurance for non riding months.

man, I haven't even started my project FXST and it's already a headache. So difficult and I think it'll end up being over 10K to build. Thinking about buying a new Street bob from the dealership.

Is the bike new?

Nope, used. But one of the conditions for the loan is maintaining full coverage on the bike. I don't mind paying for the full coverage during riding season, but paying for it during winter months isn't cool! Just wondering if the dmv or insurance will let lienholder know if policy is changed.

Back
Top Bottom