Post Your Motorcycle

Stretched bikes look mean as ****. Every time I see one done nicely, makes me think of a rocket ship. **** looks fast.

Bit the bullet and started paying for a garage. After seeing my bike laid down twice overnight, don't think my heart can handle anymore.

And of course an obligatory pic:

Bit the bullet and started paying for a garage. After seeing my bike laid down twice overnight, don't think my heart can handle anymore.

And of course an obligatory pic:

:pimp:
I'm on the same steez.
Jerk offs will tip over ur bike for no reason. :smh:
I also had a dude rip of my mirror n license plate cuz he was drunk. Smh.
I started renting out a garage too. The security is priceless.

I try not to leave my bike out of my sight if I go anywhere. I'm scared as **** I'm a come out and see my joint down or gone. Could be someone acting stupid and thinking it's funny or accidentally hitting my **** and just ran. When me and my girl bought a house, I said I don't give a **** what it looks like or where it is, just has to have a garage.

Went to go riding the other day and I noticed something hanging down from the exhaust so when I look, I notice it's one of the springs that connects the headers to the mid pipe, after taking a closer look i notice that the tab/hook on the mid pipe where the springs link to the mid pipe from the headers had broken off and one of the springs was just hanging there from one of the ones on the header and the other was missing, wtf

Last edited:
Went to go riding the other day and I noticed something hanging down from the exhaust so when I look, I notice it's one of the springs that connects the headers to the mid pipe, after taking a closer look i notice that the tab/hook on the mid pipe where the springs link to the mid pipe from the headers had broken off and one of the springs was just hanging there from one of the ones on the header and the other was missing, wtf
You can try a muffler shop to get that fixed. Where are you located? I know a pretty good guy in Queens, NY.

Im down south, but yeah I called Arrow and they sent me two new springs and the tab and I got it welded on Friday so I'm good to go now. Thanks though

You can try a muffler shop to get that fixed. Where are you located? I know a pretty good guy in Queens, NY.

Not a day goes by that I don't have someone texting and almost hitting me or swerving into my lane.

What up folks! New Aprilia owner here. Just picked up a 03 Milie R for a steal but i just need to get it up and running, apparently a common electrical issuse. My question, to othere Aprilia owners, is there a forum you guys could suggest to learn more about my new old bike?
Ive been looking at rsvr.net and apriliaform.com but there isnt too much activity on there. A lot of good info but looking for more up to date sites. Thanks for your times!

Bike was laid down 3x this morning. :smh:

Woke up this morning with my bike on the floor.

Everything was smooth and normal. Was pulling into the garage and while I was making a tight left turn..my bike felt super wobbly for some reason. It felt loose as hell and ended up dropping it. Picked up and and had to make another left to get to my spot. Once again, bike felt wobbly and laid it down AGAIN.

Hope my alignment isnt messed up from the drop this morning. Going to see how it feels when I get off work later.

can't have nice things man...

Last edited:
What up folks! New Aprilia owner here. Just picked up a 03 Milie R for a steal but i just need to get it up and running, apparently a common electrical issuse. My question, to othere Aprilia owners, is there a forum you guys could suggest to learn more about my new old bike?
Ive been looking at rsvr.net and apriliaform.com but there isnt too much activity on there. A lot of good info but looking for more up to date sites. Thanks for your times!

#YIKES! hunting down electrical issues are the WORST!! if it is truly a common issue maybe you'd be better off taking it to a bike shop to at least diagnose?

Bike was laid down 3x this morning. :smh:

Woke up this morning with my bike on the floor.

Everything was smooth and normal. Was pulling into the garage and while I was making a tight left turn..my bike felt super wobbly for some reason. It felt loose as hell and ended up dropping it. Picked up and and had to make another left to get to my spot. Once again, bike felt wobbly and laid it down AGAIN.

Hope my alignment isnt messed up from the drop this morning. Going to see how it feels when I get off work later.

can't have nice things man...

that sucks, i know the feeling of seeing the bike sitting sideways...definitely a good idea to check things like the rims/ tires, look for any loose bolts, etc.

tokes99 tokes99 yup taking it to a shop to get it diagnosed. Just wanted to see if there are any fellow owners here too and if they could direct me to the right forums to do more research about the bike.

I was gonna say the same. Maybe the rim is bent.

And electrical issues are the worst! I dropped over 1500 on my R1 back in the day and still couldn't fix it.
Smh. Good luck bro.

Back
Top Bottom