Post Your Motorcycle

HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET IT UP TO THE 10TH FLOOR? :lol:

Elevator & 18 point turns :lol:

On my way back from picking it up, my girl was like bring that iish inside. More worried about it getting stolen than it messing up the carpet [emoji]128525[/emoji]

Shorty sounds like she's a trooper... lock that down 8)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, son. I'm dying. Hahahaha. That's mad work doing that every time. I can't even imagine. Hahahaha
Lol it was mad work getting it up, but took 10 mins getting it down. Only kept it inside over the winter while I ordered the locks & cover.
Shorty sounds like she's a trooper... lock that down 8)
Thanks fam, Im on it.

Last edited:

On my way back from picking it up, my girl was like bring that iish inside. More worried about it getting stolen than it messing up the carpet [emoji]128525[/emoji]

DAMN SON. DOUBT I COULD DO THAT EVERYTIME I WANTED TO RIDE. PROB WOULD ONLY RIDE LIKE ONCE A MONTH IF ALL THAT WORK WAS INVOLVED. :lol:

#HILARIOUS, i definitely understand the motivation though, i have had to use my apartment as storage more than I few times...luckily i stay on the 1st floor though!

Oh aight, just for the winter? I'm not mad, I would too. I wouldn't be able to do it before every ride.

I love my harley and all, but I rode my boy's GSXR750 yesterday and now I got the itch. Completely different ride :smokin
Now time to talk to the wife about getting one :stoneface:

^Dope ZX10r. I like the 5th gen too, but don't feel it's worth the price over the 4th.

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity do you guys have collision and comprehensive insurance on your bikes?
On the bike I care about I have full (I 12'ed it n low sided in twisties). Other 2 bikes(under 3k each) I have liability n theft.
Insurance came in handy for when I laid my bikes down. If not would have to pay aroun 5k to get her back to my setup.
I always recommend theft too. Dudes have no chill on bikes. :smh:

Took my very first fall last night.

Was riding in the rain (like an idiot) and going into a turn at around 30 MPH. There was this man crossing the street (I had the green light). As I'm approaching the turn he continues to cross the street and gets closer and closer to me. I begin to panic and eventually target fixate. The roads being wet and slippery certainly didn't make things any better.

Bike skids mid-turn as I try to swerve around the man and I ultimately take a fall landing on the chest. Good thing I was wearing all my protective gear. Walked away without a scratch and gear held up VERY nicely. Doesn't even look like I fell.

Bike was also in good shape. Rear seat trunk came out, along with my disc brake lock and registration. Right side frames didn't have a scratch either. Frame slider look the grunt of the damage. Right foot peg and right frame slider are bent now. Had to straighten them out by hand.

Bike was operating like normal as well. Going to take the bike to the shop this weekend just to make sure everything is okay.

Was riding in the rain (like an idiot) and going into a turn at around 30 MPH. There was this man crossing the street (I had the green light). As I'm approaching the turn he continues to cross the street and gets closer and closer to me. I begin to panic and eventually target fixate. The roads being wet and slippery certainly didn't make things any better.

Bike skids mid-turn as I try to swerve around the man and I ultimately take a fall landing on the chest. Good thing I was wearing all my protective gear. Walked away without a scratch and gear held up VERY nicely. Doesn't even look like I fell.

Bike was also in good shape. Rear seat trunk came out, along with my disc brake lock and registration. Right side frames didn't have a scratch either. Frame slider look the grunt of the damage. Right foot peg and right frame slider are bent now. Had to straighten them out by hand.

Bike was operating like normal as well. Going to take the bike to the shop this weekend just to make sure everything is okay.

good you made it out unscathed! riding in the rain isn't idiotic unless you are riding like an idiot...just have to take that extra bit of care because of the smaller contact patch of being on 2 wheels, even the best of them have get offs, #besafetho

Last edited:

Glad to hear you're ok. Did the man crossing the street do anything after you went down?

Glad to hear you (and your bike!) are okay. Yeah, the weather has been pretty ugly around the NYC area. Where were you riding if you don't mind me asking? I've been around Manhattan on two wheels before but it really isn't my scene. I mainly ride around Rockland County.

Glad to hear you're ok. Did the man crossing the street do anything after you went down?

As soon as I fell, the man disappeared from the scene. He didn't even come up to me to see if I was OK. Thankfully there were come other people around who picked up my rear seat which come off and my disc brake lock. Registration is missing.

Some guy who also rides happened to have been on the phone at the time, helped me pick my bike up and push it to the side.

Glad to hear you (and your bike!) are okay. Yeah, the weather has been pretty ugly around the NYC area. Where were you riding if you don't mind me asking? I've been around Manhattan on two wheels before but it really isn't my scene. I mainly ride around Rockland County.

Was riding in LIC, Queens.

@HankScorpio Sorry to hear about you going down, but glad that it wasn't serious. I refuse to ride in the rain. We so little rain here that all the drivers just lose their minds on the roads.

@HankScorpio Sorry to hear about you going down, but glad that it wasn't serious. I refuse to ride in the rain. We so little rain here that all the drivers just lose their minds on the roads.

i don't mind riding in the rain, it is actually somewhat zen to be at that heightened state of awareness, i also think it helps to be familiar with what it is like to change up how you ride according to the conditions in case you are caught in the rain by surprise...i just never want to be the cat chilling under the underpass waiting on the rain to stop

Back
Top Bottom