Post Your Motorcycle

Gonna have to get my paper right in the next year, I can't miss this.
Seen those pics a couple weeks ago. I think they shoulda went with the Raven black & gold scheme. The matte grey is still my fave

So it looks like the base CBR 1000RR loses the electronic Ohlins suspension & Brembos, and keeps everything else.

HMMMMM GMGMGMGHHNGNFGGHMGNH

Hmm, my inability to get a bike right now might serve me until next February or whenever the new modes release.

The new Husqies are looking nice.

Hope Honda puts a 450cc in the CRF250L Rally.

New scramblers and monster are :pimp:

Seems like everyone is introducing 300 or less cc bikes. Hope they make some 600cc versions too or update the bigger versions. There are a lot of options for beginner bikes and they'll all be sold secondhand in less than a year. :lol:

Good sport bike for under $5k?

^^ Right now is the time to buy a bike, winter season less people are riding and need money for the holidays. Checkout Craigslist, and they have a ton of bikes under 5K.

I started on a GSF500, then bought a Katana 600, then a Gixxer 750. All under 5k, just sucks you have to pay the taxes at the county office so keep that in mind along with insurance.

I want to pick up a cruiser, or cafe style racer for this summer. If you get a bike let me know, we can link up. Im in Plano.

Specifications/details on that Honda rebel?

That thing is a work of art. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom