Post Your Motorcycle

This is what I've been waiting for..

Here's my set up. Custom color i designed. I'm in the Philippines right now where bikes like these are imported. Double the price stateside. I also have to ship all my parts and gear from the US then get taxed again. It sucks lol.

Can't wait to go back home so I can ride year round. I only ride this on Sunday mornings (very early) and on rare track days. Also it rains here everyday. And wearing full gear in this humidity :s you get a lot of questions and get stared at because the usual bikes here are scooters and commuter 150cc bikes.

Last edited:
Does anybody know that bike it is in the vide at the :11 second mark? Looks kinda cool

looks like the bmw 9t

This is what I've been waiting for..

i remember see this concept bike, have the exact same pics saved from years ago!

Here's my set up. Custom color i designed. I'm in the Philippines right now where bikes like these are imported. Double the price stateside. I also have to ship all my parts and gear from the US then get taxed again. It sucks lol.

Can't wait to go back home so I can ride year round. I only ride this on Sunday mornings (very early) and on rare track days. Also it rains here everyday. And wearing full gear in this humidity :s you get a lot of questions and get stared at because the usual bikes here are scooters and commuter 150cc bikes.

#CLEAN! both literally & figuratively...our setup could be twinsies, minus the decals & dirt on mine...

Sold my Gixxer. Time to start looking into my first litre bike.

Miss my girl though. :smh:

We had a good 3 seasons. Never went down.

Smh same iish, different face. I'll be looking at the Fireblade or S1000rr winter '17. Interested on how the base CBR1000 will differ from the SP's.

I love that R6. That white and green is sexy as hell. I wish they would start doing more wild colors and painting the wheels. Instead of being plain and cheap with the colors.

I only mess with Arai. Mad comfortable but the prices are OD.

Back
Top Bottom