Post your NCAA Tournament Selections..(Sweet 16, Elite 8, Final 4, Nat'l 'Ship, Cinderellas, Upsets)

Yall got me confused this year...

Even I'm not thinking that way, I'll be estatic with the final 4
ohwell.gif

Hope you guys are right
laugh.gif

I got the Hoyas going to the final in mine, but i sorta want to see Curry drop about 40 or 50 on them and get the W. Might switch Gtown losing in the elite 8

My sleeper pick: Pitt.

I think they will go far, I honestly think they have a legit chance

get it on the screen. Hit the print screen button. Open up MS Paint. Paste it on there. Save it to your hard drive. Then post it on NT.
unfortunately i don't have ms paint. so, yall will just have to wait until thursday when everyones brackets are shown on facebook/yahoo.
tongue.gif

my bracket really isn't THAT crazy other than k-state winning it all. i'm confident that b-easy is gonna put k-state on his back and take over. i justhope walker shows up.

Crazy bracket. I know. Its not my real one, since i don't see many upsets. I do think Connecticut can make it to the final four though. UNLV is my sleeperteam, but I am from Vegas
tongue.gif
. So hopefully the tourney will be full ofupsets. Good luck to you all on your brackets.

How the +$$ did UofGay (whom we beat twice, including an away game) and Oregon get picked to go to the tournament over ASU? Last time I checked, ASU was rankedhigher than both of those teams in the Pac-10.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Yes, I'm very, very, salty.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

how the hell is everyone picking us to go so far...is this like a NT-wide conspiracy to jinx the hell out of us?!?!?!?

after analyzing this closer, it's pretty obvious the committee wants a UNC/UCLA championship. their regions are a hell of lot more stable.
i'm pretty confident with my East and West brackets, but the South and Midwest i can see going either way.

there's a few upsets that i haven't quite got the cajones to pull the trigger on yet, so my brackets not officially done. i could see mine going downthe tubes pretty fast
laugh.gif

im goin back and forth on my picks, i probably wont be able to settle on it until wednesday night

Does anyone else feel an Arizona sweet 16 or elite 8.

They have shown the can beat good teams.

Arizona over West Virgina
Arizona over Duke
Arizona over Xavier

I think they matchup well and if Bayless and Buddinger get hot.

What do you guys think?????

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Does anyone else feel an Arizona sweet 16 or elite 8.

They have shown the can beat good teams.

Arizona over West Virgina
Arizona over Duke
Arizona over Xavier

I think they matchup well and if Bayless and Buddinger get hot.

What do you guys think?????

Thats tough...they gotta go thru Duke....for sure over WVU. I dunno about over Duke tho.

Bob Huggins
Coach K
Sean Miller

vs Kevin O'Neill

there is no way in hell O'Neill has that team ready to win more than 1 game.

In my opinion

Joe Alexander gonna give Zona 30 pts...

EASY...

Gonna ABUSE whoever guards him....

Im not so sure that Indiana is making it out of the 1st round.....

Back
Top Bottom