Post your NCAA Tournament Selections..(Sweet 16, Elite 8, Final 4, Nat'l 'Ship, Cinderellas, Upsets)

If Curry is our biggest worry...

we'll be ok.

See JJ Redick...January 06

41 in a loss...

Curry can have his, the rest won't.
you are a total moron IMO if you have kansas state even winning a game.

Don't try tellin him
laugh.gif

Changed mine up a little bit...

USC beating G'Town..
(I just think Mayo is going to GO OFF)
and Pitt going to the Final 4...I really think they will continue their run...

you are a total moron IMO if you have kansas state even winning a game.

I'm having trouble with the usc v. Georgetown matchup....its really a coin flip to me

Hasn't Floyd been playin some triangle and 2 already this year...

He'll have somethin to keep K State in check

all i know is that my team is screwed. we are in a bracket with teams who have big men. this should be interesting

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Hasn't Floyd been playin some triangle and 2 already this year...

He'll have somethin to keep K State in check

Yep, they almost got Memphis like that earlier this year. He will have something in store no doubt.

Elite Eight
UNC
Tennessee
Villanova
Georgetown
Memphis
Stanford
UConn
Arizona

Final Four
UNC
Georgetown
Memphis
UConn

Champions
UNC over Memphis

Elite 8
UNC Tennessee

Kansas Georgetown

Pitt Texas

UCLA Duke
Final Four
UNC Kansas Pitt UCLA
Champion
Kansas over Pitt (Unfortunately)

Why do people continue to pick kansas
smh.gif

Ima have usc in the final four.. like other people said.. i think mayos gonna go off this tourny

It's not all of a sudden.. I mean dude averages 20 coasting through the game.. its tourney time.. time to go in & make that $

Originally Posted by henz0

Why do people continue to pick kansas
smh.gif

Because if it's going to happen, this is going to be the year. That team that lost in the first round to Bradley a couple seasons ago was all Freshmenand Sophomores. They got close last year and now they're all Juniors and Seniors this year. Plus we go nine deep (and we have Sherron Collins who in thewords of Will Ferrel is like a phantom hawk...with the talons and the whole nine). This is the 20 year anniversary of our last title. We'll get to vanquishRoy on the path there. Too much %%@! is lining up perfectly for it not to happen. It's gonna happen.........I hope
ohwell.gif

It's not all of a sudden.. I mean dude averages 20 coasting through the game.. its tourney time.. time to go in & make that $

I know he's an all Pac 10 performer but if he starts jacking up shots that he doesn't need to USC won't go very far.

Originally Posted by jville819

I know he's an all Pac 10 performer but if he starts jacking up shots that he doesn't need to USC won't go very far.

OJ been playing good team ball the last 1/2 of the season...

In the beginning seems like he didn't trust his teammates and was trying to press and doo too much....

Dude did a complete 180....

Back
Top Bottom