POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Ah who cares, hats ugly anyway!

:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM PLATANO
NEW ON EBAY (NOV RAIN!)-CB34 'GODZILLAS' sz 12, 13 + REDIC HATS, NEW ERAS+STARTERS ALL MONTH!!!

VINTAGE NBA, MLB, AND NFL NEW ERA HATS! LEAVE OFFERS!

yo thunderchunk, are those what you were talking about? those hats are tough, but I can't see myself wearing them
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

umm riflr info on that shirt...and ima bout to get my son to go pick up a bully hat to match
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt is the only reason why i got hired at McDonald's. I'm Lovin It."

Yo CC, ya'll happen to have any Stockton Ports custom colored hats in the store and also is that the only color you guys did for the Modesto Nuts or do have different exclusive color in store as well?

Quote:
I wanted the 1st run because its my first initial (the Cubs 'C' is horrible and I also want a Chocolate Skate 'C') but I had to settle for the 2nd series which was kind of thin and not as 'rare/exclusive' as I thought but its str8.

Exactly my thought! They ruined the Crook fitteds.. BLAH =0
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

dont waste your time trade marking anything except your brand name and logo. Chances are theres NO WAY you're gonna be able to protect what you think are your ideas the way you think you can because, no disrespect, but from the way you speaking you clearly don't know much about how all that goes. From the position your at your trademark wont protect the broad concept you are speaking about, but rather an exact logo and name set
www.myspace.com/thejerseyshirt

a couple of my ideas im tryin to get my local shop 2 bring 2 lifee...
287589902.jpg

287589901.jpg

287589900.jpg
TeamWolfShirts
You must of been wearing a wolf shirt. Its powers are both a gift and a curse. You are young and took it's powers for granted

^
not bad

if i was in the market for a blk/red/wht fitted i would cop that sharks
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

my current favorite iz da red wingz...
KaLl Me S.s. JoRdAn... I gOt JaYz On DeCk.

TeamWolfShirts
You must of been wearing a wolf shirt. Its powers are both a gift and a curse. You are young and took it's powers for granted

Yo Henz

Good look on the fitted...It arrived today

:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

Quote:
hats i was talking about a couple pages back...ended up trashing em all except for like 8 that were still new and crisp so i kept em...

got a bunch of pics but they are ninjahood size and i dont have ps here...
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

That Red Bully joint wit' the black bill is tough! What's on the back of that joint?
"It Had To Be The Thug In Me, The Tunnel Bangin' Come & Get Me, The First 500 Chicks Is Free, The God Wit' The God Jewels, Let All My Gods Come Through, Live Brothers On This Side Of The Bar, You'll Get Smacked Boo....
....& Clapped Too, Frontin' On Me Well Then ___ You, Go On Wit' Ya High Class... If You Want To....."​

Back
Top Bottom