POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

expos and blue jays are
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
go Team Canada

That expos is nice, but I'm not liking the flower.

The placement looks pretty forced and random.

I'm looking to get a blk/caro cap soon though. (I missed out on the penguins peg had.)

That Expos with the fleur-de-lis was part of the "deceptor" line by New Era years ago, where they tried to combine two logos into one.

Some of the deceptor logos looked nice, like the Yankees with the hat over the "Y" or the Braves with the tomahawk over the "A" (they endedup making t his an alternate logo this year). These logos worked because it didn't looked forced.

Other logos didn't look so good, like the Expos, because it didn't look like they put a lot of effort. The Mets deceptor logo is so-so at best; theyjust superimposed the "Mets" script over the interlocking NY.
indifferent.gif

I can't get a good picture for nothing. Wanted to have fun with the patterns that were on hand.The first hat is stone but the camera made it look white.
6ugryph.jpg

Some of the deceptor logos where really nice, just some of them never made it into production so they can't be used, they did them for hockey teams also,the NJ with the devils face u saw a couple pages back (blue/black) that's a deceptor logo, I remeber one of my most favorite deceptor logos in the san josesharks one, but it never made it into production so it can't be used
frown.gif

Also the expos one isn't that bad, maybe a differant color combo and it would look way better, trust me I've see some logos or colorways that look
sick.gif
sick.gif
at first, but with a differant logo or colorway it looks 10x better

Some of the deceptor logos where really nice, just some of them never made it into production so they can't be used, they did them for hockey teams also,the NJ with the devils face u saw a couple pages back (blue/black) that's a deceptor logo, I remeber one of my most favorite deceptor logos in the san josesharks one, but it never made it into production so it can't be used
frown.gif

Also the expos one isn't that bad, maybe a differant color combo and it would look way better, trust me I've see some logos or colorways that look
sick.gif
sick.gif
at first, but with a differant logo or colorway it looks 10x better

Originally Posted by air max 87

Some of the deceptor logos where really nice, just some of them never made it into production so they can't be used, they did them for hockey teams also, the NJ with the devils face u saw a couple pages back (blue/black) that's a deceptor logo, I remeber one of my most favorite deceptor logos in the san jose sharks one, but it never made it into production so it can't be used
frown.gif
Damn, I wish I could've seen how that Sharks one would've turned out.

Briannnn-

To my knowledge and if I remeber correctly it was a "SJ" with bite marks and the shark goin across it

Back
Top Bottom