POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

No problem Cris, glad they made there safely.
Cris was designing some colors but he ended up coming up with a really cool design for us. I was with New Era yesterday so his logo design will be in the shop sometime in December.

4q7h53k.jpg

Chicago flag colors huh...
Code:
     THE JOKER GANG Oh please, Niketalk of all places should have realized there'd be a joker in the deck.

Quote:
im like 90% positive thats not an athlete in the FLA hat. Im pretty sure thats a dude that works in the fashion industry as like a brand manager or something
Jerz!!!

thunderchuck...

i got the fitteds the other day, good lookin my dude.

and i havent seen that gators before, havent exactly been checking for UF gear but if i spot it, ill holla.

go noles.
yall know me as....
Sik Wit It
ya favorite white girls, favorite white boy.

yo that teal cubs is still available? i thought they were sold out, cause i still need that joint
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Quote:
WHY WHY WHY aren't the bulls fitteds on the nba store site? I don't stay in no damn NY but I want/need both of them. And another thing I wanted to know, I picked my package from Cap City at the post office today and I noticed that on the box that price for shipping was only 6.70 but why does everyone get charged $8 then? And I also saw someone say that the prices for hats are cheaper in store as opposed to the price on the site, how much difference is the price?

I'm not even a Bulls fan and I wouldn't mind having either of those two caps. I want some Lakers ones with the NBA Logo on the back. ThunderChunk I might have to hit u up about that Lakers one you got.

rwfanatic, you forget that the charge includes handling by the staff.

yo i ordered and haven't even gotten tracking information yet or anything. oh well i'm not worried, made several purchases before and got my stuff within a week, and i'm across the country.
I got the money to lag and I got that swagger workin'​
I'm smokin' somethin' I can't pronounce behind them Phantom curtains

Back
Top Bottom