POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

I just called the NBA store in NY and yes they do ship for all of you that want those bulls fitteds, but why in the @#%$ do they want $17 just for ground shipping?! :smh:
smh.gif
...PAPERchaser, or DOUGH getter, It's all the same...​

thunderchunk last time i went they were $25, but they could have upped the price. It was early june when i was in there.
TEAM DARK KNIGHT
Some men, just want to watch the world burn.​

damn I found a spot around my way with tons of old starters and old new eras. Damn I was thisclose to copping that first Devil Rays cap, damn that thing was fly

Goooooooooonies
You Ever Wonder What it All Really Mean?​

Yo cquan05 did they have any Flyers fitted where you went i'm looking for a orange one
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king."

TeamArsenal
PLD38 W26 D12 L0

is there no way to cop hats rom Peg on line?
and CC needs to quit with the matrix issues they having...
im goin outa town and tryin get some fitteds b4 i dip
hopeully they get it right soon

Quote:
is there no way to cop hats rom Peg on line?

no
Katherine Heigl = Dopeness on a Stick
Emily Frances = Dopeness on a Stick
Stacy Kamano = Dopeness on a Stick
Vanessa Minnillo = Dopeness on a Stick
AIM:tongue:unisha15

Quote:
also the site for some reason is down, its a server issue, but trust us, it hurts us as much you guys, we were gonna have a pretty big update of about 10 fitteds, so thanks for the patience and waitin
clocking in at 9 clocking out at 5

Anyone happen to have a 7 3/8 in the Leaders or Major LV new era fitted that they want to get rid of? LMK!
SHOES 1STRENT 2ND!
4 all your Sports Appearal Tees CHECK OUTwww.red27fashion.com

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics. Picked this up today for my aquas. Last 7 3/8

I got my rockstar stunna shade glasses on!

TEAM IHAVENOTEAM

Thats actually purple and teal, collors look off cause of my crappy cell phone, Ill post better pics later. Hat is really dope. Best one ive seen for the aquas here in the bay. They had an SF one too.
I got my rockstar stunna shade glasses on!

TEAM IHAVENOTEAM

been checking the CC site all weekend for this new update, it better be good, and i know i'm not the only one refreshing that damn site lol
tEaM pLaTaNo​
SOLE*PLATANO*BRUGAL​

We Apologize for the website being down. I updated the website with 9 new fitteds. Yeaaaaappp..

eCapCity

Back
Top Bottom