POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Nice Siirkus! CC does it again.

Good looking out FongStarr
Team Philippines​
We ball better in tsinelas​

smh.gif

I'm going to CC first thing tomorrow
TEAM PLATANOWWW.FLIPYOURKICKS.COM, ITS BACK UP!EBAY-CB34 'GODZILLAS'. NEW PATENT BLUE/WHITE DT MAX 96,VINTAGE STARTER, ADIDAS, CAPCITY NEW ERA HATS *JUST UPDATED*VINTAGE NBA, MLB, AND NFL NEW ERA HATS! LEAVE OFFERS!FOR SALE ON NIKETALK! 9.5/10 *Yet to be released blue/white DT MAX 96+ nike AM 90 boots *retail shipped* EARLY!

wow that LA is ridiculous. copped for sure.

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

aim-shoebacca06

expos, d' backs copped, man CC hurting my pockets, its like a weekly thing for me :\
ohwell.gif
tEaM pLaTaNo
SOLE*PLATANO*BRUGAL​

You have to go back and add the hat to your cart then buy direct, also when entering your credit card number it's hard as @#%$ you have to copy and paste your number into the slots. I still haven't got my confirmation so who knows, also anyone have info on the burgundy Buffalo Sabers hat someone had a pic of it earlier.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king."

TeamArsenal
PLD38 W26 D12 L0

Quote:
I wanna body that owner though dude with the glasses son stay trying to play me that other dude is cool

Quote:
u talkin bout the asian dude? :lol:
laugh.gif
he barked on the main dude (the lightskin one) the other day cuz he 'allegedly' let somebody walk out the store with a fitted ON without payin

:rofl:
roll.gif
THE JOKER GANG
Im Backkkkkkk Gotham...​

wish the sharks was black and teal instead of brown. will there be any other colors? not sure if i should buy now :rofl:
roll.gif
:\
ohwell.gif

LA one is nice, but i can't wear LA.

thats whats up

This is my first time actually ordering from CC do they usually send out a confirmation?

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
I miss the good ole' days no camp-outs for J's

CC....yezzir..nice update...copping that rich yung joint in the morning...if its still there...smh
Im moving on up my floor is your ceiling

Still waiting for my Aqua Blue Jays from CC since last week... Hmph.
you rollin' like trump, you get your meat lumped.

Quote:
CC....yezzir..nice update...copping that rich yung joint in the morning...if its still there...smh
We could trade places, get lifted in the staircases
Word up, peace incarcerated scarfaces

Back
Top Bottom